• Yes

Votes: 107 75.4%
  • No

Votes: 35 24.6%

• Total voters
It’ll look great in 2020? We going back in time?? Lol
You can in a pair of these :tongue:

lebron-xx-time-machine-release-date.jpg

After looking at pic on Gettyimages, gotta say I like Bron's PE pairs over the release pairs

The mold of the shoe seems to be different. Brons pairs seem more like a true low top instead of a cut-down mid, and the toe box pairs a lil bit shorter

Just subtle things that make me prefer them aesthetically

I keep missing that time machine pair.

Sorry if I'm late but has there been any word on that orangeish/pinkish pair he was wearing this summer?

Great news for me, got a pair of bred’s at 180. Kid from a local college came into JD to return as he tore his meniscus in football. Doesn’t want the shoes, manager knew I was a 12, i made the offer and he accepted. Last day before ankle surgery for me so glad I’ll have 2 of the 3 out by tomorrow. Need those time machines next.

I still haven’t seen these in store yet. Went to the University Mall in Tampa. There’s a FNL and HoH right across. Noting except disco 19s.

This may have already been mentioned in here and forgive me if it has. I was wondering why so many of the 20s have that main gold Nike sign but then I realized it’s on the cav pair, heat pair, and laker pair because of the championships he won with them. If that’s accurate I like that touch a lot for that reason on those pairs.

This may have already been mentioned in here and forgive me if it has. I was wondering why so many of the 20s have that main gold Nike sign but then I realized it’s on the cav pair, heat pair, and laker pair because of the championships he won with them. If that’s accurate I like that touch a lot for that reason on those pairs.

He won a chip with the Lakers? Damn when.

Back
Top Bottom