• Yes

Votes: 107 75.4%
  • No

Votes: 35 24.6%

• Total voters
Got my 11.5, let’s goooo, hope TTS was the right move on these
4B65B261-A465-4576-9661-87FB4E635230.png
If you're not wide footed you should be good

Nike is funny with the "you're in line" and then the size looks sold out just to be there minutes later. Just checked out with my 13. Hopefully all who wants these gets these.

Just got my Purple and Gold pair in from NDC. Half size up.

I think I said if before. You balling, definitely go TTS. If you want a slightly more loose/casual fit go half size up. I won’t lie. I would not have any lockdown, feet loosey goosey in the half size up due to the extra width and toe space.

Not sure if I’ll return it. Might trol the local shops to see how the 11.5 fits. I won’t lie I turned on the color 😂

How the bleep did my Stockx Miami Heats pass inspection in Hong Kong? Stockx in Hong Kong now?

Edit: I guess so

Had the same thing last year on my Lebron 19. Bought them before release and below retail and they approved in China. It means Stockx has a direct line to Nike factories and gets the shoe straight from Nike to sell, I’m guessing.

Had the same thing last year on my Lebron 19. Bought them before release and below retail and they approved in China. It means Stockx has a direct line to Nike factories and gets the shoe straight from Nike to sell, I’m guessing.

"It means Stockx has a direct line to nike factories" is a crazy conclusion to jump to. It's pretty normal that sneakers release in Asia, or other international markets, before the U.S. Stockx sellers are automatically given the label and determined where to ship to based on their location. I started shipping to the NJ center as soon as it opened.

Just got my Purple and Gold pair in from NDC. Half size up.

I think I said if before. You balling, definitely go TTS. If you want a slightly more loose/casual fit go half size up. I won’t lie. I would not have any lockdown, feet loosey goosey in the half size up due to the extra width and toe space.

Not sure if I’ll return it. Might trol the local shops to see how the 11.5 fits. I won’t lie I turned on the color 😂

I always found it weird on NT most people go TTS if they gonna ball in them. Growing up I always got my ball kicks a half size up and most of my friends did as well. Maybe cause of them thicc *** Elite socks. :lol:

I always found it weird on NT most people go TTS if they gonna ball in them. Growing up I always got my ball kicks a half size up and most of my friends did as well. Maybe cause of them thicc *** Elite socks. :lol:
I've always liked the little toe room. Idk how people don't jam their toes at the end of the shoe and get bothered by it.

Back
Top Bottom