Nike Lebron 20

Have we seen the REAL XX’s?

• Yes

Votes: 107 75.4%
  • No

Votes: 35 24.6%

• Total voters
^^^Thats fair. There are lot of factors that determine sizing.

I agree Elite Socks are thick.
Nike elite socks are the only socks I hoop in. I shred thru most other socks that I’ve tried before.

Edit: My pair is supposed to arrive Wednesday, yeah right :lol:

It’s all about preference. I do agree about the Elite Socks making it a tighter fit. If you’re using them as a basketball shoe, maybe you prefer the tighter or looser fit. I think with the XI there was no give with the silhouette. These…maybe my toe might want to extend out but it’s alright once it’s broken in.

I was shocked how easy it was to get the Trinity pair. I logged in at 10AM and selected my size, Nike made my heart skipped for about two minutes, then got the confirmation.

Anyone got a link for size 11s? 😂😩
I know a homie.

Online? I guess keep checking in the morning (or monitor here).

Or try to search bigger stores (FTL, JD, etc).

I’m not a fan of the width of the half size up. But there’s definitely more toe space and casual comfort (depending on the size of your foot and socks you’re wearing).

Thought the black pair was gonna be an easy cop, have $300 in Nike gift cards I wanted to use

I can't bring myself to spend outta pocket for them

Oh well

Maybe they will be another good looking black pair next year

"It means Stockx has a direct line to nike factories" is a crazy conclusion to jump to. It's pretty normal that sneakers release in Asia, or other international markets, before the U.S. Stockx sellers are automatically given the label and determined where to ship to based on their location. I started shipping to the NJ center as soon as it opened.

They release in Asia, true, but when you buy a shoe and within 10-20 mins you get an approved/inspected and passed message… what else could it be except they have the shoe in hand when you bought it?

Back
Top Bottom