Nike Lebron 20

Have we seen the REAL XX’s?

• Yes

Votes: 107 75.4%
  • No

Votes: 35 24.6%

• Total voters
I feel you.

One of the main reasons why I play pickle ball because I can’t play basketball or volleyball at the high-level anymore. The game is a lot of fun and allows me to still be competitive, love it.
Yea- low barrier for entry. Not everyone can pick up a tennis racket and have fun, be decent. Most people should be able to have fun and be decent immediately at pickleball. Plus, games are so quick. Very social. You’re nearing 5.0 that’s pretty legit 🔥 🔥
I can't help but see Roshe's when looking at this shoe
Looks like Skechers to me but same difference. I’m starting to come around on em which is why I’m lurking this thread lol. But only would cop ona serious discount AND if they goated for performance.

UNKNWN_SHORSH21124-MHEBLCK_14868_1024x1024.jpg

These would go perfect with the trinity got me thinking 🤔

Yea- low barrier for entry. Not everyone can pick up a tennis racket and have fun, be decent. Most people should be able to have fun and be decent immediately at pickleball. Plus, games are so quick. Very social. You’re nearing 5.0 that’s pretty legit 🔥 🔥

Looks like Skechers to me but same difference. I’m starting to come around on em which is why I’m lurking this thread lol. But only would cop ona serious discount AND if they goated for performance.
We are the same page braja only gonna cop on discount

FD7314F6-9A63-48F9-9EA3-0BEDFB4686FC.jpeg
ECF7560A-A975-42E9-A55A-5348E5417321.jpeg

I’ve been hooping in my 8 lows thinking they’d be more similar … however imo these scream kobe 5 when on foot (still have my OGs as protros were out of hand)… a kobe that’s more beefed up, but not like in a Lebron type of way, beefed up in a kobe type of way if that makes sense…Like if you’d take the kobe v make it a sturdy knit upper and add 15-20% more cushioning you’d have these… also the plastic piece for the eyelet popped out 1st run

I really wanted a pair of the 11s. Resale on that pair was nuts lol. Almost pulled the trigger multiple times on the white pair of 17s. May do it sometime soon.

Maybe a bronny PE

Attachments

• 0720BFBA-662F-483E-A383-3C6DEC41FB80.jpeg
    0720BFBA-662F-483E-A383-3C6DEC41FB80.jpeg
    145.8 KB · Views: 98
  • 9317A409-00E1-47FB-8836-8DE4AB0F2D9F.jpeg
    9317A409-00E1-47FB-8836-8DE4AB0F2D9F.jpeg
    271.5 KB · Views: 154
IMG_8331.jpg

IMG_8333.jpg

Please don't excuse the dirty floors; I live in a modern day frat house for grown mens.

Nonetheless.

I was hoping that these shoes would help me go back in time and redo what I did wrong (at least look good doing it, but i'm blocked now and she's gone forever).

Swear like vulgar care bear: if I could time travel and do it right, not only would i have been a better man, I would have taken better care of her heart. But i was binsecure, massive ego and anger mgnt issues and couldn't deal with the long distance thing. But it's true with they say, hurt people hurt people (and your boy broken as a permanently cold curling iron).

Muy apologia, mi corzaon A.L.

Now it's healing time. Neosporin on my soul.

31e0d07a9323ae6afdc90728d2aaafbf.gif

IMG_8331.jpg

IMG_8333.jpg

Please don't excuse the dirty floors; I live in a modern day frat house for grown mens.

Nonetheless.

I was hoping that these shoes would help me go back in time and redo what I did wrong (at least look good doing it, but i'm blocked now and she's gone forever).

Swear like vulgar care bear: if I could time travel and do it right, not only would i have been a better man, I would have taken better care of her heart. But i was binsecure, massive ego and anger mgnt issues and couldn't deal with the long distance thing. But it's true with they say, hurt people hurt people (and your boy broken as a permanently cold curling iron).

Muy apologia, mi corzaon A.L.

Now it's healing time. Neosporin on my soul.

31e0d07a9323ae6afdc90728d2aaafbf.gif

giphy.webp

Back
Top Bottom