• Yes

Votes: 107 75.4%
  • No

Votes: 35 24.6%

• Total voters
I’m addicted to the 20s man, not good for my wallet
45D8A653-F839-47C7-9D95-E3914ACC161F.jpeg

Also some Easter eggs on the outsole.

On the dunkman logo he’s wearing the XX’s*(you can tell by the double swoosh)
4021F87A-28B5-4C14-B8DD-98D604EAA66B.jpeg

And an outline of Ohio is present:
A5B1DF6A-0BC4-4AEE-AFB2-0113A8DB4FD4.jpeg

*He’s wearing a different shoe on the logo on the 16’s
Thought the little indent on the right shoe of the dunkman was the speedhole..that level of detail would've been :smokin

Just received my Trinity pair from Nike. These are def stiff out the box. Very tts, but I do not think going up a half size would be wise for me personally. I will have to break these in, but I love them overall.

Well yes:
47DDEF03-F4D5-4D7E-B55B-ED24EE0F114A.jpeg

Just got finished hooping for about an hour, epic so far. Traction is insane even on this dirty floor
Me too :frown: Got the Trinities from Finishline earlier this month but caved and paid the $300 for a size 11 Time Machine off GOAT. They arrive Monday and I can't wait. It's been a long time since I've wanted to wear one shoe every day like this.

I even canceled my order of the white/navy IIs, I'm too spoiled by light LeBron life haha

RG Trinity 1.jpg

RG Trinity 2.jpg

RG Trinity 3.jpg
RG Trinity 4.jpg
RG Trinity 5.jpg

Me too :frown: Got the Trinities from Finishline earlier this month but caved and paid the $300 for a size 11 Time Machine off GOAT. They arrive Monday and I can't wait. It's been a long time since I've wanted to wear one shoe every day like this.

I even canceled my order of the white/navy IIs, I'm too spoiled by light LeBron life haha

RG Trinity 1.jpg

RG Trinity 2.jpg

RG Trinity 3.jpg
RG Trinity 4.jpg
RG Trinity 5.jpg
They good in the gym (workouts)

Need it.

Signed up for an indoor pickleball league aside from my pickup games, so these will be used accordingly :lol:
Lol pickleball taking over

I was a tennis player growing up, thru HS

I picked up pickleball really easily when I learned it last year. For better or worse my wife got addicted to it smh. She’s out there with the other addicts and senior citizens almost daily. I go out there like once a month for fun and whoop on em. I still hoop 2-3x a week, I’ll do pickleball when I can’t hoop lol

Ight, so after about 3 hours of hooping today, here are my thoughts:

Traction: Definitely needs some breaking in, I was mad slippin, but I was playing on a dirty court.

Cushion: Very good, no complaints whatsoever. Couldn’t rlly feel the air unit the forefoot, but I’m sure it will break in.

Torsional support/support: Good, no complaints. More rigid materials definitely makes for a better experience (compared to the Kyrie 8’s) They were stiff out of the box but broke in once I started playing

Lockdown: Excellent, didn’t even have to tighten that much. (And I love how the laces are so frigin long)

Last edited:
Lol pickleball taking over

I was a tennis player growing up, thru HS

I picked up pickleball really easily when I learned it last year. For better or worse my wife got addicted to it smh. She’s out there with the other addicts and senior citizens almost daily. I go out there like once a month for fun and whoop on em. I still hoop 2-3x a week, I’ll do pickleball when I can’t hoop lol

I feel you.

One of the main reasons why I play pickle ball because I can’t play basketball or volleyball at the high-level anymore. The game is a lot of fun and allows me to still be competitive, love it.

RG Trinity 1.jpg

RG Trinity 2.jpg

RG Trinity 3.jpg
RG Trinity 4.jpg
RG Trinity 5.jpg
That silver swoosh man, it looks right and wrong at the same time :lol:

I really want to love these Trinity joints, but the patent leather-esque materials on the tongue/heel collar are throwing me off. Def a minor detail on an otherwise dope shoe, but still noticeable to me lol.

TMs still the best of the bunch so far.

Nice! I’ve been playing pickle ball for five or six years on and off, nearing that 5.0 level

Been using LeBron 19 lows and KDs for play, it’s a great game.

Awesome man! Yeah, I just got into it a few weeks ago actually lol. I gave it a try cuz my brother wouldn’t stop nagging me about joining his group for fun.

Took me a couple of games to get the hang of it since I used to play tennis and badminton. Spatial awareness is definitely the key!

Back
Top Bottom