Nike Lebron 20

Have we seen the REAL XX’s?

• Yes

Votes: 107 75.4%
  • No

Votes: 35 24.6%

• Total voters
Is there a confirmed release schedule for the November and December releases? Apart from the CAVS colorway no other release sample photos have surfaced?

These color ways are slightly too flashy for me. I get it for casual wear but I want something a little more low-key for on court. Not as bland/boring as TBs, but something less bright. My game isn't all that great so I don't need to draw attention to myself :lol: .

These color ways are slightly too flashy for me. I get it for casual wear but I want something a little more low-key for on court. Not as bland/boring as TBs, but something less bright. My game isn't all that great so I don't need to draw attention to myself :lol: .
That white color just shown is right up your alley.

Get your Zach Randolph on.

I hear you. The TM’s definitely attract a lot of attention from my experience. Over the years I guess I’ve just gotten used to more loud colorways from Nike so it doesn’t bother me as much anymore. The Frost pair is right up my alley because I normally wear a lot of Laker gear when I’m playing ball

A2B4E556-3D32-4A99-8D2A-8BD2B1E98695.jpeg

Imagine actually hooping in the space jam 19’s. THOSE would draw sum attention

I usually hoop in black/red shoes cause those are my teams colors, but I can see how the rashards would draw sum attention

I hear you. The TM’s definitely attract a lot of attention from my experience. Over the years I guess I’ve just gotten used to more loud colorways from Nike so it doesn’t bother me as much anymore. The Frost pair is right up my alley because I normally wear a lot of Laker gear when I’m playing ball

I think the Cavs color way will be my first pair. How do you like them performance wise? What else have you hooped in?

You coudda fooled me, thought this was Bron posting another IG pic.

I think the Cavs color way will be my first pair. How do you like them performance wise? What else have you hooped in?
Excellent, traction takes a while to break in and I still can’t feel the air in the forefoot, but I’ve only played in them 2-3 times. So light too

damn u cant feel that fat *** zoom bag in the forefoot?
Hell nah. I’m used to strobel tho (cause I played in the Kyrie infinities previously) so maybe I don’t feel it cause it’s not as plush. I definitely feel the bag in the heel

They’re great I have zero complaints.

I own a ton of Nike basketball shoes…Lebron’s, KD’s, Kyrie’s, Kobe’s and I’d put these probably as the best performance model out of all of em. Based upon my preferences and experiences of course.

These are a little stiff out the box and takes a few wearings to break in but other than that I love em.

They’re great I have zero complaints.

I own a ton of Nike basketball shoes…Lebron’s, KD’s, Kyrie’s, Kobe’s and I’d put these probably as the best performance model out of all of em. Based upon my preferences and experiences of course.

These are a little stiff out the box and takes a few wearings to break in but other than that I love em.
I also love how you actually see other NBA players wearing the XX’s and not just some random trainer or coach, lol

Back
Top Bottom