Nike Lebron 20

Have we seen the REAL XX’s?

• Yes

Votes: 107 75.4%
  • No

Votes: 35 24.6%

• Total voters

Could these be the Culture Kings cw? They are the first "multicolor" release according to Soleretriever's release list.

Because it’s a month later and they ain’t showing nothing but more mid colorway wise :lol:

Reminds me of how the Space Jam/Uniform Hook ended up the best colorway of the 19’s Lol
I’m just saying my g they was calling them “effeminate” lmao and designed for his daughter now they calling for a restock 🤣😂🤣😂 Ijs saying I had to go back to make sure I wasn’t tripping

Because it’s a month later and they ain’t showing nothing but more mid colorway wise :lol:

Reminds me of how the Space Jam/Uniform Hook ended up the best colorway of the 19’s Lol
Yup. I got the Uniform Hooks because nothing else looked good. They're just a cool looking colorway for the sake of my Bron collection that I don't really like wearing a lot lol. Got the Trinity 20s and then the Time Machines kept growing on me. They kind of remind me of the Yeezy 1s with the tangerine orange and pink.

Yup. I got the Uniform Hooks because nothing else looked good. They're just a cool looking colorway for the sake of my Bron collection that I don't really like wearing a lot lol. Got the Trinity 20s and then the Time Machines kept growing on me. They kind of remind me of the Yeezy 1s with the tangerine orange and pink.

Not seeing the Yeezy similarity but overall its just a lovely colorway to look at. I dont think any colorway thats gonna come out is gonna top it.

The switch up has been crazy, y’all were going in on them time machines when the pics first dropped 🤣😂
I always liked the colorway but I was busy with other releases and I didn’t know they would be super limited. I thought I could catch them in stores and check em out then purchase. I’ve seen the lakers one and I saw the Time Machines on foot on another person and fell in love (with the shoe) so I just wanted to know if I should wait for a restock or hit the resell….

If you missed like the last 3 or 4 restocks of them, then chances are you ain’t getting them on the next one. Resell is your best option imo

Back
Top Bottom