Nike Lebron 20

Have we seen the REAL XX’s?

• Yes

Votes: 107 75.4%
  • No

Votes: 35 24.6%

• Total voters
Is this your only pair?

I’m game ready with the Trinity (Violent Frosts aka Homies, Miami Time Machine, and BRED Time Machines to the Heat). Wish “they” (whoever that is) would drip us what’s next.

And hope it’s a quick process bro. Hopefully there’s no Jewish folks on the court.
Doubt he cares about Jewish people. Pretty sure was talking about how he don't give AF about wearing yeezys in the yeezy thread.

^^^Yup

Crazy they don’t have their other sigs on there.

EEC8ABF6-FF4D-46B0-A50C-2D52B6114B54.png

Uh oh they used the word "Galaxy"!

That means that everyone who said they were ugly the past two days now "HAS TO HAVE THEM" and now they're

1667567011728.gif
This would maybe be the case if they game them that kd4/big bang classic glow in the dark/teal sole instead of that GS ice cream splatter Looking ****

Doubt he cares about Jewish people. Pretty sure was talking about how he don't give AF about wearing yeezys in the yeezy thread.

:lol: @ wearing Yeezys being some statement against…

don’t wanna derail another thread with that tho :lol:

:lol: @ wearing Yeezys being some statement against…

don’t wanna derail another thread with that tho :lol:
I mean what's the difference between wearing yeezys and kyries. It was mentioned "hope theres no jewish folks on the court". Same sh*t. If he don't care about wearing yeezys then wearing kyries is a no brainer...

I was the first person to tell you to exchange with Nike and I get no love, next dude says it and youre liking his post and probably sent him a box of chocolates.

Whats going on here jizzle? Pls explain.
I knew u could exchange but I wanted to be a cat and complain and also get that segsy disco code. Calm down papi :nthat:

They were so busy lining up cans of "HideFXXX" that they couldn't be bothered to fix the lace dubrae on the left sneaker.

TediousCompleteDragon-size_restricted.gif

Back
Top Bottom