Nike Lebron 20

Have we seen the REAL XX’s?

• Yes

Votes: 107 75.4%
  • No

Votes: 35 24.6%

• Total voters
I remember they use to release a few of the Akrons, WAAAAAY back in the day! Bring the old days back!

Any Canadians know what happened with the release? The Trinitys were scheduled to be released on Footlocker's site for today @ 10 AM EST, but then it got pulled from the calendar.

Hella restock on the trinitys, lots of sizes left
C5122943-7921-49C6-87E2-FE10192AB96A.png

Talk about lucked out...Nike been playing with me all week. A 13 would show up, I'd add to bag and when I get to check it it would remove it saying no more stock available. Refreshed, tried the app same thing. I check the the tread this morning and see FNL got em so I go on there, found a $15 coupon code and used $15 rewards and ended up getting em for $170 :pimp:

Cant wait to get them in and try em out.

#NoKnitNovember

one of y’alls joints gon have to fall apart mid game before y’all join the boycott of the knitted ones with me so they’ll be forced to drop the leathers :lol:

I’ve had zero issue with knit bball shoes. Hit up chat and they should be able to help you out.

Finally ordered the Trinity’s. Got $25 off my size from FNL and got a preschool pair for my oldest with $20 off reward from DSG.

Back
Top Bottom