Nike Lebron 20

Have we seen the REAL XX’s?

• Yes

Votes: 107 75.4%
  • No

Votes: 35 24.6%

• Total voters
Yeah, like @grittyman had said, same category, similar range. don't think I would notice 20g either. I did notice the GT Cut 1's being pretty bottom heavy, which is different.

It is tough taking into account size range and material difference when comparing.
The LeBron's are objectively lighter on the scale though. On foot, I think they both feel pretty light, despite their measurements saying otherwise.

All in all though, whoever said the XXs feel "heavy" either is comparing them to super light shoes (Kobe 5/6/8 ) or they need to stop skipping leg day.

Y’all clown the dude but he’s still getting yalls clicks/views so who’s really got the last laugh lol. Probably making good money off the YouTube channel now too lol

New rule: if you gonna knock a jumper, you gotta post your own jumper for all of us to
Zero flaws in my game.
1670350914944.gif

I won the raffle but they changed me RIGHT after I paid for the debut pair this morning and I was short 1$. I'm trying to get them to charge me again. 😒🤕🤬

Ahh, maybe I should have looked into replacing the insole before I sized up. I got these for hooping so sizing up was a last resort, as I don’t really want to have any dead space in the front.

What replacement insoles are you using?
I'll check for you tomorrow because I haven't worn my Time Machines out yet but I did notice the trinity being a little tight that I had to replace the insole. I think they actually might be tighter tbh.

Those debuts look clean... but the Christmas pair is growing on me too. Recently moved and in the process of trying to find a new place to hoop consistently. Can't be buying all these ball kicks without anywhere to use them haha. The fit of these shoes is a little too tight for me to rock casually for long periods of time.

I caught my size 12 this morning. Had I waited I'd have the yellow pair 😪 but I had no clue I won and I thought it was done already smh

Anyone else take advantage of that QR code? That size 13 was a must for me it’s usually the first size that sells out. Definitely a clean color way!
I have em in my cart right now, but I kind of want to try them on in store to get the right sizing. My violet frosts fit snug in a size 10, but had to go up to 10.5 in the Trinities to wear them without pain (the black mesh seemed way tighter than the purple). Guess I could just buy both a 10 and a 10.5 and return one.

Ahh, maybe I should have looked into replacing the insole before I sized up. I got these for hooping so sizing up was a last resort, as I don’t really want to have any dead space in the front.

What replacement insoles are you using?
I'm using ultra boost insoles but I'm gonna switch to some 3/4ths insole if it doesn't break in more when I do a ball session because the end of the shoe lace where theres leather on the forefoot is kinda constricting even with the thin insole. I have wide feet btw I already sized up. Without the insole it fits PERFECT but I never wore a ball shoe without an insole so idk if that's a bad thing to do or not.

Isn't the strobel exposed without the insole? I don't think you REALLY need an insole. Something to cover the stitching and zoom strobel though would make it comfier. I had to do that with my kyrie infinity. I went up a half size, in the PF version and they were still kind of small.

never mind that review was completely unorganized and just a run on of random thoughts. I wanna dunk like that tho

and yeah, the 20's are heavier than the KD 15, Kobe 5 and 6, etc etc. not light by any means.
1670338508988.png

bottom row:
1670338770222.png

If you can feel or notice a 10-20 gram difference in shoes. You don’t need to worry about basketball, you need new legs.

1670364631086.gif

Those debuts look clean... but the Christmas pair is growing on me too. Recently moved and in the process of trying to find a new place to hoop consistently. Can't be buying all these ball kicks without anywhere to use them haha. The fit of these shoes is a little too tight for me to rock casually for long periods of time.
No lie, this is one of the reasons I don’t wanna move lmao. I got 3 groups I hoop with and the idea of starting from scratch bothers me (even though it’s obviously not a deal-breaker)

If you can feel or notice a 10-20 gram difference in shoes. You don’t need to worry about basketball, you need new legs.

1670364631086.gif
I said last page in response that doubt I would notice. I was just sharing the information now that these have been out for a bit and tested. why it gotta be personal?

Back
Top Bottom