Nike Lebron 20

Have we seen the REAL XX’s?

• Yes

Votes: 107 75.4%
  • No

Votes: 35 24.6%

• Total voters
Looking like these are not going to go on sale anytime soon. They are really looking to recoup losses on the 19's with keeping these at retail as long as possible. Bigger sizes above 11 are starting to dry up and third party sites are looking to be the only option. SMH.
$15 off right now at FNL. They had an after pay promo as well for an additional $15 off on Monday. Going to have to go that route + stack with rewards. My size was gone but would've been $150 from FNL with a $20 reward on top

That coupon on FNL literally takes off the tax. :frown:

And there’s a demand for these so disco season will be difficult. It’s so bad they sending out used pairs. 🤣

I feel like the shoe should be bigger notoriety.
Yeah I got my pair shipped to my moms since I’ll be visiting for Christmas. Woulda been 160 total with my 20% off code from Nike, but I went with Ep version from eBay with. 10% off code. I’m praying to the shoe gods that ep really is wider, never had a pair before.

Looking like these are not going to go on sale anytime soon. They are really looking to recoup losses on the 19's with keeping these at retail as long as possible. Bigger sizes above 11 are starting to dry up and third party sites are looking to be the only option. SMH.
Warned all of y'all. None of the bigger sizes were gonna hit disco. Maybe the last colorways of the 20 line will.

After playing with thr Lebron xx in the last 2 weeks. As a wide footer, here is my take:

Here are my sizes for other low tops.

Lebron 9 low - 10.5
Lebron xx - 10.5
Kobe 5 - 10.5
Kobe 6 - 10.5/11
Kobe 7 - 11
Kobe 8/9/11 - 10.5
Kobe 10 - 11

I say the fit is a little snug but no pressure points. I have broken it in and the fit is great.

Closest feeling for this shoe is the Kobe X Elite (one of my fav Kobes). I think the cushion height is similar to the Kobe X Elite. Funny thing is, if your floor is dirty, the grip is like ice skates. The whole shoe atteacts a lot of dust - soles and top. So my time machines look kinda dirty already from the indoor league games I've used it for.

After playing with thr Lebron xx in the last 2 weeks. As a wide footer, here is my take:

Lebron 9 low - 10.5
Lebron xx - 10.5
Kobe 5 - 10.5
Kobe 6 - 10.5/11
Kobe 7 - 11
Kobe 8/9/11 - 10.5
Kobe 10 - 11

I say the fit is a little snug but no pressure points. I have broken it in and the fit is great.

Closest feeling for this shoe is the Kobe X Elite (one of my fav Kobes). I think the cushion height is similar to the Kobe X Elite. Funny thing is, if your floor is dirty, the grip is like ice skates. The whole shoe atteacts a lot of dust - soles and top. So my time machines look kinda dirty already from the indoor league games I've used it for.

This is super helpful and feels accurate to me and my experiences. I’m rocking size 10 in lebron 20 and also trying to break in a pair of lebron 19 lows in size 10. The 19 low fits tighter and less comfortable right now than the 20 due to the patent leather toe cap on the left shoe. What color way do you have in the 19 low, and I’m guessing you used it for hooping right? Does the react midsole break in and drop down at all to give more space for the toes?

Lebron 9 low - 10.5
Lebron xx - 10.5
Kobe 5 - 10.5
Kobe 6 - 10.5/11
Kobe 7 - 11
Kobe 8/9/11 - 10.5
Kobe 10 - 11

Nice comp. The XXs remind me of a more cushioned Kobe X elite low. Those are my top two shoes in my current rotation.

This is super helpful and feels accurate to me and my experiences. I’m rocking size 10 in lebron 20 and also trying to break in a pair of lebron 19 lows in size 10. The 19 low fits tighter and less comfortable right now than the 20 due to the patent leather toe cap on the left shoe. What color way do you have in the 19 low, and I’m guessing you used it for hooping right? Does the react midsole break in and drop down at all to give more space for the toes?

I actually wrote lebron 9 low - not the 19's. I used to hoop in them for a bit (have the easters and summit lake hornets).

Can see Trinity’s being discounted in the future… they seem like the most widely available pair. I’ve seen them at several Champs and FTL in person, not sure about inventory though

Why would they go on sale?

Shoes go on sale when people don't buy them, 20's are being bought up almost on release day.

Back
Top Bottom