Nike Lebron 20

Have we seen the REAL XX’s?

• Yes

Votes: 107 75.4%
  • No

Votes: 35 24.6%

• Total voters
They don’t have to when people are calling it the best basketball shoe of the year, their favorite basketball shoe,, the best Lebron ever and a more cushioned Kobe.

I’m semi Joking but if you’re talking about Nightwing/wear testers :lol: like Nike can’t pay influencers to say stuff like that.

I organically remember people calling these his best joint in years when pics leaked so much of it is probably organic but I’m sure Nike also wasn’t finna let their main basketball line flop two years in a row no matter how much people liked or not liked these…whatever you think they would have to do to ensure that doesn’t happen your mind can fill in the blanks.

I’m semi Joking but if you’re talking about Nightwing/wear testers :lol: like Nike can’t pay influencers to say stuff like that.

I organically remember people calling these his best joint in years when pics leaked so much of it is probably organic but I’m sure Nike also wasn’t finna let their main basketball line flop two years in a row no matter how much people liked or not liked these…whatever you think they would have to do to ensure that doesn’t happen your mind can fill in the blanks.

People were saying they the best before NW.

Oh YES!!! DSG
FF676420-6C39-4890-80C8-96C3DEF0C4D9.jpeg

Reddit reviews ain’t getting paid by Nike

Was there ever a full story on what went down with the 14 model? Wasnt what we got made up last minute?

Was there ever a full story on what went down with the 14 model? Wasnt what we got made up last minute?
If I remember correctly it was. Apparently Bron didn’t like what was originally designed (shocker). I could be remembering it wrong tho…

I’m on Weartesters and said it was the best shoe of the year waaay early. I can guarantee I bought all three pairs of mine.

Back
Top Bottom