Nike Lebron 20

Have we seen the REAL XX’s?

• Yes

Votes: 107 75.4%
  • No

Votes: 35 24.6%

• Total voters
What in tarnation is going in that spoiler pic?
gucci3.png
He listening to that new Drake & 21 savage album by the light of his wack ah lamp

I’m checking out a new gym tomorrow. I recently moved to queens after 15 years living in midtown so I’m currently without a home court. I was a basketball trainer at equinox up until pandemic shut everything down. Got to meet and play with a lot of overseas pros and nba players, as they often came through to get in workouts. Right now I don’t have consistent court access, basically just bumming and hitting people up to join their runs lol.

I would say the biggest thing about pros is how little wasted energy they have in their moves. Everything seems effortless because it’s so precise and crisp. Even the 5’7 guys will cook you with their herky jerky Handles and they will just kill you over and over in the pick and roll.
The struggle is REAL. I used to go to the Y when I lived in Staten Island but now I don't have anything nearby in Brooklyn. I played at my local playground and brooklyn bridge park a lot over the summer but I'm basically retired for winter. There's a Y a few subway stops away but prices have gone up so much since the pandemic, not worth my dime for the distance I gotta go.

The struggle is REAL. I used to go to the Y when I lived in Staten Island but now I don't have anything nearby in Brooklyn. I played at my local playground and brooklyn bridge park a lot over the summer but I'm basically retired for winter. There's a Y a few subway stops away but prices have gone up so much since the pandemic, not worth my dime for the distance I gotta go.
The new place I’m checking out is called bqe fitness. How far away is that for you? It’s only $50 a month!

It's always funny to see how hated a shoe was when the first pics are released.

Then once they're released y'all can't get enough

1671724176332.gif
Because it's different people. Maybe 20 people said they didn't like it, and then 20 different people said they like it. Baseless *** cookie cutter *** comment that I'm so tired of reading after 10+ years on sneaker internet

"y'all" you keeping a spreadsheet of every individual and their comment? FOH

Because it's different people. Maybe 20 people said they didn't like it, and then 20 different people said they like it. Baseless *** cookie cutter *** comment that I'm so tired of reading after 10+ years on sneaker internet

"y'all" you keeping a spreadsheet of every individual and their comment? FOH

Individual no, general consensus yes.

The cookie cutter is every thread's the same, y'all don't like it and then y'all make that "Turn".

1671724677736.gif

I got that vibe from the south beast pair. The Christmas ones I didn’t see that much initial hate.
Believe he’s talking about the model overall. It was a whole thing in here of, “do we think these are even the XX’s??”

Believe he’s talking about the model overall. It was a whole thing in here of, “do we think these are even the XX’s??”
Ohhh I see.

Nah I liked the shoe silhouette immediately. Even my casual non sneaker head non hooping friends want a pair to workout and casually air ball some free throws in LOL.

After I went to my friends apartment to practice at the court, he was like lemme try them on.

Tech is nerd talk b.

I never once was like yo man this zoom strobel, lunarlon, 2jz with overnight parts from japan with triple stacked zoom air is so damn good.

I never looked up a shoe to try cause of its tech, if it looks good, feels good then I rock with it. When I look for a new ball shoe I dont look for the same tech, I dont even look it up nor really care.

Now, ive had shoes that were comfier than others and some I didnt like at all but im not gonna nerd out on the tech and complain about the foam bottoming out like I got an 82 game season coming up.

I dunno how I missed this post haha. I’m with you like 90% of the way. Most important factor in a hoop shoe for me is how it fits my foot, how tight I can tie em down and how good the traction is. I’ll give 10% emphasis on the cushioning but as long as it’s comfortable and doesn’t make me feel slow, I don’t care if it’s foam, air, zoom, strobes whatever.

Nah not talking about the model overall, most of us didn’t hate or criticize the model overall.

We were confused because it didn’t look like a Lebron.

I’m talking about the Christmas colorway.

Nah not talking about the model overall, most of us didn’t hate or criticize the model overall.

We were confused because it didn’t look like a Lebron.

I’m talking about the Christmas colorway.
I got ya. Been in from the go. My pair should be here tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom