Nike Lebron 20

Have we seen the REAL XX’s?

• Yes

Votes: 107 75.4%
  • No

Votes: 35 24.6%

• Total voters
Mostly for hoops. The gym pic is my apartment building gym just trying to break them in on the stairmaster and cardio. I live in NYC so i'm not walking in these mean streets with icy bottoms lol. I'll be carrying them to and from the gym in a bag haha. Casually i usually wear J1 lows or my EE nike frees if my feet are hurting :lol:

I bet NYC pick up is wild?

Also I want to report that these feel amazingly comfortable on foot. Length wise it’s just like my violet frost in a size 10. There is just enough room in the front, my toe ends where my thumb is. On my trinity pair, size 10 had my big toe at the tip of the shoe. Step in comfort on this pair feels like my broken in violet frost. Traction is super grippy too. Overall very happy with this pair and I’m gonna swap laces when I get home.

Anyone who is on the fence about the Christmas pair, def pick them up.

Also, the midsole is metallic silver in case the pictures are not clear. Absolute fire in hand.

The XXmas cw is the first XX cw that I really like! The outsole is translucent, correct?

I bet NYC pick up is wild?

I’m checking out a new gym tomorrow. I recently moved to queens after 15 years living in midtown so I’m currently without a home court. I was a basketball trainer at equinox up until pandemic shut everything down. Got to meet and play with a lot of overseas pros and nba players, as they often came through to get in workouts. Right now I don’t have consistent court access, basically just bumming and hitting people up to join their runs lol.

I would say the biggest thing about pros is how little wasted energy they have in their moves. Everything seems effortless because it’s so precise and crisp. Even the 5’7 guys will cook you with their herky jerky Handles and they will just kill you over and over in the pick and roll.

🦆🦆🦆
1792566C-B724-4A4F-B78F-9CA67D4499E4.jpeg

For those who have them

Kobe 5 Protro’s or the 20’s?

And, is there actually any sizing difference in the different cw’s?
I have both. Protro 5s fit snug at first but pack out a bit. A lot of people say go up half a size but I stayed TTS.

XXs:
- VF runs TTS
- Trinity's and Debuts run slightly smaller than VF but still TTS

I have both. Protro 5s fit snug at first but pack out a bit. A lot of people say go up half a size but I stayed TTS.

XXs:
- VF runs TTS
- Trinity's and Debuts run slightly smaller than VF but still TTS
So glad I went EP on my debut! The trinity was too tight for me in my true to size. And I got heel slip when I sized up 0.5.

I’m gonna say the Christmas colorway is TTS too. It’s even more comfortable out of the box than my vF was.
Does anybody know when this colorway will release? Finally a kind of team colorway. Everything that has released so far was pretty funky colorwise and I do prefer the team colors over these to be honest!
Im really hoping this is gonna be a general release and not some university exclusive. Nike stop playing with us.

Back
Top Bottom