Nike Lebron 20

Have we seen the REAL XX’s?

• Yes

Votes: 107 75.4%
  • No

Votes: 35 24.6%

• Total voters
Don’t know how many times this can be used…I’ve already signed up for the text alerts in the past so this would probably not work for me.
I haven't tried it yet but maybe try signing up for a Google Voice number (which I think is still free) and try the jig again with your fake number.

Stop by local Hoh tonight while xmas shopping grabbed a pair these are tuff in person!! Red laces a must, dope shoe.. (KOBE GRINCH FOR COMPARISON)
Red laces def a must on the brons! For some reason I think the Kobe’s look better with the
FedEx dropped off my pair from DSG. Box was half open and shoe box was beat, but these are beautiful 🔥
D05DAD72-FC96-4CA7-8D4D-F458552B1B72.jpeg
I guess you lucky the driver didnt wear your size SMH

All of you guys going half size up or buying EPs.

Lebron probably wanted some relief for his crushed in toes and did the same thing. Woosh no lockdown, foot swimming in the shoe.

All of you guys going half size up or buying EPs.

Lebron probably wanted some relief for his crushed in toes and did the same thing. Woosh no lockdown, foot swimming in the shoe.

That was exactly what happened to me in the trinity. It fit very tight compared to violet frost so I went up half size. Right foot kept slipping so I just returned em and got the Christmas joints in my TTS instead, which fit perfectly.

Current rotation is size 10 violet frost, size 10 Christmas, and I have a size 10 EP debut waiting at my moms house that I got off eBay. I heard the debut fits tight like the trinity so I didn’t wanna mess around.

Last edited:
You went a half size up in the X Mas?

I feel like the general consensus has been go TTS for the XXs if you’re balling (or thugging).
Nope I stayed true in Xmas. And it fits great. I had to go half size up in trinity due to pain, but then I had issues with my foot slipping inside the shoe.

Y’all thugging in brons? Thought the dress code was black air forces and ski masks. that might just be the Harlem influence though 😂

I’m confused Hibbet app says these are releasing today but desktop shows they released yesterday. Anyone have an idea?

The narrative woulda been way diff if Schroder hit the shot though

"lebron is the goat because he was able to make a pass successfully and put his teammates in scoring position despite losing his shoe in the seconds of the thrilling win against the hornets!!!!"

You went a half size up in the X Mas?

I feel like the general consensus has been go TTS for the XXs if you’re balling (or thugging).

You bugging…

How can you overlook computer debugging?

Public transportation mean mugging.

Overseas oriental rugging.

Iced lakes, head-first plunging.

And who can forget horizontal hugging?

Keeheehee… just kidding my fellow kissing cousings

Happy xmas eve everone…

(But i wouldnt hold it against anyone if they wanted to use santa’s chimney-charred sleigh riding gloves for a nice tugging).

Now thats some good self mcloving.

Speaking of which, prolly gonna go to micky big d’s later for a succulent order of chicken mcnuggings.

Yummings.

And dip em like…

77F0DDDB-DC64-44E6-9A32-F508CC74EB4B.gif

Its Young(ings)!

You bugging…

How can you overlook computer debugging?

Public transportation mean mugging.

Overseas oriental rugging.

Iced lakes, head-first plunging.

And who can forget horizontal hugging?

Keeheehee… just kidding my fellow kissing cousings

Happy xmas eve everone…

(But i wouldnt hold it against anyone if they wanted to use santa’s chimney-charred sleigh riding gloves for a nice tugging).

Now thats some good self mcloving.

Speaking of which, prolly gonna go to micky big d’s later for a succulent order of chicken mcnuggings.

Yummings.

And dip em like…

77F0DDDB-DC64-44E6-9A32-F508CC74EB4B.gif

Its Young(ings)!

good-bad.gif

Damn he is beyond pissed. Ish like this happens with any shoes tho, ppl will take this example to hate on the XX’s tho
I think he thought he was tripped and fouled, but I believe he tripped over his own shoe (like it stuck to the floor or something). Funny I played in my Trinity pair yesterday for a few hours, I haven’t any sizing issues or concerns with mine…materials are stiffer than my TM & VF pairs but that’s about it.

Pics cause it’s NT
DAE3DF4D-3013-4CD1-BF38-15484FFCC61B.jpeg

I think he thought he was tripped and fouled, but I believe he tripped over his own shoe (like it stuck to the floor or something). Funny I played in my Trinity pair yesterday for a few hours, I haven’t any sizing issues or concerns with mine…materials are stiffer than my TM & VF pairs but that’s about it.

Pics cause it’s NT
👀 I see you big dog. 4.5 of ballin…those were the days. I played 1.5 the other day. My body and mind thought I played 4.5 😅

Pics cause it’s NT
Life ain't fair. Work out 4+ hrs for 2800 calories, go to chick FIL a right after and eat that back in one combo.

Merry Christmas and happy holidays to all my NT homies. Just got to my moms house and my son was even more excited to unbox these than I was 😂

Peep the OG 1992 oriental rug lol.

Attachments

• B6577E22-6B98-4E36-9699-69C149E85782.jpeg
    B6577E22-6B98-4E36-9699-69C149E85782.jpeg
    287 KB · Views: 140
  • 643BB769-2A3E-4522-B8E9-2232F44BB5D2.jpeg
    643BB769-2A3E-4522-B8E9-2232F44BB5D2.jpeg
    302.8 KB · Views: 211
Last edited:

Pics cause it’s NT
You wear Apple Watch while you played? Have considered getting one just for these fitness purposes.

You wear Apple Watch while you played? Have considered getting one just for these fitness purposes.
Wear it around the ankle like Denzel in he got game 😂

on another note, EP is super comfortable. Idk if it’s placebo but it definitely feels wider and minimal discomfort with a brand new pair out of the box. Looks kinda wide on my feet 😂

Attachments

• 888FFDB5-3E75-4126-B3EF-51AFFB180E02.jpeg
    888FFDB5-3E75-4126-B3EF-51AFFB180E02.jpeg
    390.3 KB · Views: 455
Back
Top Bottom