Nike Lebron 20

Have we seen the REAL XX’s?

• Yes

Votes: 107 75.4%
  • No

Votes: 35 24.6%

• Total voters
You wear Apple Watch while you played? Have considered getting one just for these fitness purposes.
Couple ppl on my team do in practices which is stupid cause they manufacture their shot with the watch being on their wrist, but in game you can’t have any bracelets or jewelry. Maybe that’s why they suck so much

Couple ppl on my team do in practices which is stupid cause they manufacture their shot with the watch being on their wrist, but in game you can’t have any bracelets or jewelry. Maybe that’s why they suck so much
Yeah a few people had some activity trackers on yesterday and they kept getting knocked off. That’s why I mentioned wearing it around the ankle lol.

Just left my local Hibbets, they didn’t have the Xmas 20’s in nor will they be getting em smh. Will check out House of Hoops after leaving this hoop session. Was gonna cop and bring em, but these will do instead

image.jpg

I’ve worn my Apple Watch while playing for at least a year now, probably longer. Never bothered my shot or affected me in any shape while it wearing it. Have used wristbands and cases for protection but honestly idc about scratches so it’s whatever.
I was just sayings that if you wear a watch in practice and then remove it before a game your shot will be tweaked cause you’re used to having it on. Not dissing anyone who wears an apple watch.

I was just sayings that if you wear a watch in practice and then remove it before a game your shot will be tweaked cause you’re used to having it on. Not dissing anyone who wears an apple watch.
No offense taking it my man! I know different strokes for different folks 👊🏾

Just left my local Hibbets, they didn’t have the Xmas 20’s in nor will they be getting em smh. Will check out House of Hoops after leaving this hoop session. Was gonna cop and bring em, but these will do instead

image.jpg
We def need some side by side pics when u get the stocking stuffers :pimp:

image.jpg
👀 okay big dog…4.5 hours in them grinches…I see you…. 🤣

image.jpg

Man it’s been so long since I hooped in Kobe 6. Nice to see another nba ball fan. I had a David stern one for a while, but Ben Gordon jacked it and left me with two new Adam silver joints instead. Mine was very broken in and brown like yours.

I saw the Debuts and Xmas in person at HoH yesterday. Glad I copped the Xmas. Didn’t quite make the turn on the Debuts. Might cop an EP to see the placebo effect folks are having.

Man it’s been so long since I hooped in Kobe 6. Nice to see another nba ball fan. I had a David stern one for a while, but Ben Gordon jacked it and left me with two new Adam silver joints instead. Mine was very broken in and brown like yours.

Ben stole your ball? :rolleyes

Rauf was playing or played in the Big 3 last I saw

*Edit: Almost forgot. Just left the gym, there was a guy wearing the Debuts when we first started playing. I think he ran a game in them, maybe 2 then switched over to the VF pair…asked why he said they were too tight and not broken in yet. Maybe those fit like the Trinity pair idk personally.

Last edited:
He took it but left two new ones in its place. Of course he never asked me. Lol. Guess he didn’t wanna deal with break in time. The leather balls take a while to break in. He spent a few summers working out at my gym with Mahmoud Abdul

Yeah I have a few NBA basketballs and they do take a while to break in but...

Homie could've asked! :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom