Nike Lebron 20

Have we seen the REAL XX’s?

• Yes

Votes: 107 75.4%
  • No

Votes: 35 24.6%

• Total voters
Damn shame what happened to Ben Gordon. Last I heard he was chasing strangers around with a stick in NY, got arrested, ended up in the hospital, and tried to escape.

Think he has a drug addiction problem or something.

From 2020:

I mean look at the name. 🤣😬 Kobe Stans have hated Bron since Day 1, right along with Jordan Stans.

side note: Fans are not the same as Stans. I'm a huge fan of both Kobe AND Jordan... and Lebron. Stans of any of them are all the same, though, and they all hate the other 2 guys.

-foe
I think LeBron is the GOAT and are a huge fan, but I don’t hate Jordan I just don’t like him as much.

Kobe is different though, I have huge respect for his career and all the people he inspired with his work ethic, but I don’t think he’s the GOAT.

Evolutions are great and easy to shoot with due to the bigger grooves. But they aren’t as durable and get slippery once they wear down or get wet with sweat. Nba ball has less grip, but it’s very consistent so you the ball never sticks to your fingers or rolls off too slick. The grip improves with moisture / sweat which is why you see people wiping their hands on Jersey or licking their fingers lol before they shoot free throws

300-large_default.jpg

Please and thank you.

-foe

Evolutions are great and easy to shoot with due to the bigger grooves. But they aren’t as durable and get slippery once they wear down or get wet with sweat. Nba ball has less grip, but it’s very consistent so you the ball never sticks to your fingers or rolls off too slick. The grip improves with moisture / sweat which is why you see people wiping their hands on Jersey or licking their fingers lol before they shoot free throws
Yeah, evo’s do get slick w moisture. Kind of an issue.

Best spot to cop the NBA balls? They’re all $199? And never go on disco?

My Wilson evo is getting beat and that’s all my run uses. But always wanted to try the nba

Nope no disco for the Wilson NBA balls, it's retail and they usually sell out fast.

Yeah that’s true

I hate them EVO NXT’s honestly, regular Wilson’s are much better

Wilson makes the high school, college and now pro basketball.

I read that Wilson's changed the college ball "EVO NXT", to make the transition and feel of their basketballs easier and more natural from college to pro players.

Break in sounds pretty serious but still wanting

Nah break In isn't bad for the Wilson, the Spalding YES!

The Spalding feels plastic and fake when you get it and most people will think it's fake and definitely won't wanna play with it.

And yea it takes a long time to break in.

The Wilson on the other hand feels good when you first get it. The grip's good, in my opinion it just dribbles weird and bounces off the glass and rim funny.

When I saw the play below I laughed because I knew why he missed. It's the basketball and I've had the same issue before.

Nah break In isn't bad for the Wilson, the Spalding YES!

The Spalding feels plastic and fake when you get it and most people will think it's fake and definitely won't wanna play with it.

And yea it takes a long time to break in.

The Wilson on the other hand feels good when you first get it. The grip's good, in my opinion it just dribbles weird and bounces off the glass and rim funny.

When I saw the play below I laughed because I knew why he missed. It's the basketball and I've had the same issue before.

Ha! Never knew that. Good deal thanks for the info , yeah I’d grab the Wilson bc that is what’s current.

NCAA Solution
Nike Elite 8P

but imma get a evolution just cuz its used everywhere lol

Yeah I feel you, I got the EVO NXT because eventually that's what Wilson will want people to switch to.

I'm still mad that I got rid of this basketball.

1671972818575.jpeg

It was a good basketball when pumped up to be firm, I just had too many basketballs and didn't use it because I like the others more.

Yeah I feel you, I got the EVO NXT because eventually that's what Wilson will want people to switch to.

I'm still mad that I got rid of this basketball.

1671972818575.jpeg

It was a good basketball when pumped up to be firm, I just had too many basketballs and didn't use it because I like the others more.
Hmm maybe I’ll go evo nxt. They looked cool in the ncaa tournament.

Or just,..

Hmm maybe I’ll go evo nxt. They looked cool in the ncaa tournament.

Or just,..

If you want to experience an NBA ball I say go for it, most won't wanna play with it though.

The EVO NXT is a solid basketball and unlike it more than the Evolution, I'm not sure how it'll perform with more use though.

Love to know what combo you’re getting that’s 2800 calories lol
I don't really eat fast food and I was slightly exaggerating.

But a typical hungry adult male with a decent size appetite wouldn't have any problem approaching the 2000 calorie mark in 1 sitting... Especially post workout.

Always 1 NTer that takes everything literal.

Last edited:
Wilson break in is much much quicker than Spaulding. Just feels like a much better basketball overall. We would try to order those for the middle school I coach for because that’s what the high school uses. The district would order and send Spaulding’s instead. They were just plain bad.

That I can see, usually at half time I see the refs wiping down the ball cause it’s so slick with sweat.

I don't really eat fast food and I was slightly exaggerating.

But a typical hungry adult male with a decent size appetite wouldn't have any problem approaching the 2000 calorie mark in 1 sitting... Especially post workout.
The normal calorie consumption per day for a guy is 2500. A deluxe sandwich is 500-530 calls. I get what you’re saying, but that’s a bit of overindulgence.

From 2020:

Well damn I just read the whole story. Completely understand where he coming from. When you live your life for 30+ years with a singular purpose and then it’s gone, you really have trouble figuring out who you are and what you can do going forward. Reminds me of war veterans coming home.

The normal calorie consumption per day for a guy is 2500. A deluxe sandwich is 500-530 calls. I get what you’re saying, but that’s a bit of overindulgence.
That's a deluxe sandwich. What about the fries, soda, desserts, milkshakes etc? You can easily get to 1500 calories with a typical large size combo alone.

One of my weight lifting buddies gets a full combo and a sandwich on the side in addition.

working out for 4 hours and burning 2800 calories isn't typical at all either.

The average person will only work out about a 3rd of that time and burn a small fraction of the calories grittyman grittyman burned.

Not hard to make that back up in one extra value meal.

1000% true no one will want to hoop casual pickup with nba ball. I’ve never tried the Wilson but I used Spaulding for years and everyone thought it was some outdoor rock. It’s definitely not an easy ball to shoot for your average 6 foot and under demographic with medium to small hands lol. If it’s cold and dry in the gym, don’t expect to get any grip haha.

That's a deluxe sandwich. What about the fries, soda, desserts, milkshakes etc? You can easily get to 1500 calories with a typical large size combo alone.

One of my weight lifting buddies gets a full combo and a sandwich on the side in addition.

working out for 4 hours and burning 2800 calories isn't typical at all either.

The average person will only work out about a 3rd of that time and burn a small fraction of the calories grittyman grittyman burned.

Not hard to make that back up in one extra value meal.
My other hobby besides hoops / sneakers is weightlifting. Boy the all you can eat sushi restaurants hated seeing me and the Homies pull up after a Friday night weights session 😂😂😂

I think he thought he was tripped and fouled, but I believe he tripped over his own shoe (like it stuck to the floor or something). Funny I played in my Trinity pair yesterday for a few hours, I haven’t any sizing issues or concerns with mine…materials are stiffer than my TM & VF pairs but that’s about it.

Pics cause it’s NT
DAE3DF4D-3013-4CD1-BF38-15484FFCC61B.jpeg

You worked out for four hours???

1671988344037.gif

If I worked out for four hours my legs would be

1671988399305.gif

Back
Top Bottom