Nike Lebron 20

Have we seen the REAL XX’s?

• Yes

Votes: 107 75.4%
  • No

Votes: 35 24.6%

• Total voters
Saw and felt the SS in person. All I can say is :smh:

Can't wait til some better colorways come out. The rep this shoe has, I still am looking forward to at least trying them out.

Anyone know of any stores who has the “Doo Doo Greens” on hand?
My girl just copped them for me I want to see them in hand before I make the decision to return them or not.
Trying not to be ungrateful she knows LeBron is my favorite player along with green being my favorite color, I just have mixed feelings on this pair.

Unless you have a special affinity for that particular shade of green then I think it's fair to say that the olives are painfully boring. I'm not hating on anyone who copped it's just a lot of money for something so bland. I imagine they probably have done the same with these as the others; put out x amount of pairs available then restock. If they aren't selling now then they're gonna have an abundance of those hitting the outlets

Exactly, I’d rather have the FAMU VII’s for that price.
I'll get the olives but not for 220

I love all shades of green but the first thing that popped in my mind was the Travis Scott VI.
I rock those every blue moon so now to add another shoe in that tone is like ehhh but we’ll see when they get here. Speaking of TS6 my boy wanted to trade me the SS20 and FAMU Greens for the TS6. There’s no way I could do that.

Unless you have a special affinity for that particular shade of green then I think it's fair to say that the olives are painfully boring. I'm not hating on anyone who copped it's just a lot of money for something so bland. I imagine they probably have done the same with these as the others; put out x amount of pairs available then restock. If they aren't selling now then they're gonna have an abundance of those hitting the outlets

They not in stores just online. And yes when or if they hit the outlet, seeing as it's one directly across the street from my job, then I'll cop

I was going to check DSG after work, I'll try calling first. I'm still trying to use my giftcard on them. I will be doubling up though if I find them on discount. I like green and they're not a typical basketball shoe color.

i really don't think about the price on shoes retail if i like em i get em.
091517popular1hs.jpg

Back
Top Bottom