Nike Lebron 20

Have we seen the REAL XX’s?

• Yes

Votes: 107 75.4%
  • No

Votes: 35 24.6%

• Total voters
Rashards in the gym today. Only practiced once in these so they are pretty stiff still, midsole foam hasn’t even creased yet. Going to play some pickup in them tomorrow.

One thing I’ve noticed about this colorway is that the shoe laces seem shorter in length. It’s harder to tighten them compared to the Christmas , trinity and debut colorway. I have a bit of heel
Slip in them for now, but it should go away as the shoe breaks in and my foot sits lower in it.

Are those about size 11s? Just curious

Idk how I feel about these

8DCB7C06-F1DF-4A14-A07A-3D83D760A1FA.jpeg
Yes you do. Return them.

And me saying that has nothing to do with me liking them or not liking them. If you're not like 'These are flames!', why have them? Keep the money for something that makes you go 'These are flames!!'

Olive is not for everyone one of my friends said mr. rogers neighborhood Edition
I’m conflicted because green is actually my favorite color, every shade of green honestly. From neon to olive.
Yes you do. Return them.

And me saying that has nothing to do with me liking them or not liking them. If you're not like 'These are flames!', why have them? Keep the money for something that makes you go 'These are flames!!'
Getting another pair of FAMU VIIs have been on my mind but these were a gift. Just don’t want to be ungrateful. She literally just asked will I keep them or not so maybe she knows I’m undecided. She’s seen me get kicks and put them on in the crib or taking pictures of them.

I know I can put some outfits together with these. I’m 50/50.
One thing I do know for sure the fitment is tighter than the south beast goodness gracious my toes/forefoot hurt

That itself warrants a return
The Trinity pair was tight but feel amazing now. I plan on rocking these in the gym to help the break in if I do keep them.
Nah, you aint said that the first time. 🤣 I'm really leary about returning gifts. I'd keep them if didn't pay for them.
Yea it’s potentially a slippery slope. We all know women pretend to act like it’s “fine”. I’ll probably end up keeping them.

I’m conflicted because green is actually my favorite color, every shade of green honestly. From neon to olive.

Getting another pair of FAMU VIIs have been on my mind but these were a gift. Just don’t want to be ungrateful. She literally just asked will I keep them or not so maybe she knows I’m undecided. She’s seen me get kicks and put them on in the crib or taking pictures of them.

I know I can put some outfits together with these. I’m 50/50.
One thing I do know for sure the fitment is tighter than the south beast goodness gracious my toes/forefoot hurt

Dang, maybe do a size swap especially if these are going to be casual shoes.

Back
Top Bottom