Nike Lebron 20

Have we seen the REAL XX’s?

• Yes

Votes: 107 75.4%
  • No

Votes: 35 24.6%

• Total voters
I saw someone wearing the Rashards tonight playing Pickleball. They look good in person
Definitely a well executed colorway. My feet hurt a little bit today after playing in them since they aren’t fully broken in yet. The sides of my feet and the pinkies get really tender and red.

Ok…nvm what I said a page or two ago…. these on foot are solid gives me EXT vibes.
Definitely for casual use only broke in faster than the trinity’s.
680C4386-5690-4A72-B82E-CDC394B9F26F.jpeg

Ok…nvm what I said a page or two ago…. these on foot are solid gives me EXT vibes.
Definitely for casual use only broke in faster than the trinity’s.
680C4386-5690-4A72-B82E-CDC394B9F26F.jpeg
You’re not going to use them for hooping? Or do you feel as though they were design for EXT (casual use) and not engineered for hooping.

You’re not going to use them for hooping? Or do you feel as though they were design for EXT (casual use) and not engineered for hooping.
I can see myself shooting around but more than that probably not. I mean it is a basketball shoe and it’s my first wear but they do feel constructed for casual use.
They don’t feel like the south beast at all.

Well if the olives aren't fit for ballin, I'm out again. Still looking forward to maybe grabbing a pair of sz 13 'shards or an upcoming colorway. If the All Star pair leaked that would be nice.

Any word on the All Star colorway yet? Hoping its' something fire bc the last good Bron' ASG release were the Big Bangs.

Kinda tired of these pastel-y type colorways lookin like Easter eggs, give me something like that nice blue Duquesne colorway, the Ohio state colorway, or the Lakers PE, all those are :emoji_fire:.

I'll prob wind up copping the Black/ Gold's when they come out, as those are the only ones I'm kinda feelin right now.
Nike been dropping the ball w colorways lately imo.

Lebron X all star don’t get enough credit. Those are well designed and fit the theme incredible. His second best all star pair
2C95AAFC-788E-4706-8649-970290EAA503.jpeg

CF59FCA3-388C-4657-B2C7-3BE2C49B79C3.jpeg

ASG celebration was lit with the Jordans, Basketball Sigs, etc. The Kobe, Lebron, and KD were pretty dope. The packaging was dope (news paper clips of UFO, etc). And the details on the shoes were great.

320FDEF6-AE4B-427B-BA17-F55FBE0D6D4E.jpeg

D774F764-B8FD-4C5C-84C3-7C4223E457DC.jpeg

683F8E88-A659-4E90-AAE4-5BD8BF6077F9.jpeg

The XI (want to say they were in Nawlins that year) had great details as well.

Last edited:
That was a great period.

Now you have white socks being the default socks for everything.

Matter of fact, a few weeks ago there were two guys arguing which socks go better with the trinities they wore on court, low cut or crew white socks
Mannnn I’m team black socks all day. Kills me when dudes be working out at the gym in just white socks. Put your shoes on bro, no one trying to see those crusty yellow bottoms 😩😩😩

Matter of fact, a few weeks ago there were two guys arguing which socks go better with the trinities they wore on court, low cut or crew white socks
Would rather someone wear white socks with black shoes than to wear low cuts when hooping. This kid on our JV team wears like women’s no-shows to practice and it drives me crazy :smh:

Anyone have the Debut’s and have been hooping in them on a regular basis?

Curious as to how the knit and translucent outsole holds up with wear… might get a pair not sure lol might not

I have some fraying on the knit uppers but nothing major....yet. Don't have the debuts but the translucent on the time machines grips much better than the solid of the trinities
Thanks.

I have those and agree with you on the traction and have a little fraying myself. Was thinking that white upper on the Debuts would get pretty dirty, my TM pair has gotten stepped on a few times and picks up dirty easier than I expected…all good though.

Back
Top Bottom