Nike Lebron 20

Have we seen the REAL XX’s?

• Yes

Votes: 107 75.4%
  • No

Votes: 35 24.6%

• Total voters
Part of me thinking I should sell my 10s before this happens. Still have Miami homes, the orange elites, and a dead stock pair of the pure platinums

Keep them! Or what would make you sell/why sell?

C3CF8214-1150-4DFB-9A68-E3FCDA88AB94.jpeg

All of my X’s have the same day one bounce, albeit only worn for shoot arounds and casually. I hate I missed out on the white & gold Elite X. Still haunts me to this day.

Well if the olives aren't fit for ballin, I'm out again. Still looking forward to maybe grabbing a pair of sz 13 'shards or an upcoming colorway. If the All Star pair leaked that would be nice.
Wish I had known you needed a size 13, I took mine back about two weeks ago to order a 13.5. Someone a few pages back looked out when a size I needed restocked on NDC. I'll keep an eye out for a size 13.

Wish I had known you needed a size 13, I took mine back about two weeks ago to order a 13.5. Someone a few pages back looked out when a size I needed restocked on NDC. I'll keep an eye out for a size 13.

Thanks! I may have a pair, we'll see. Have a funny story to tell once I finally get a pair.

Keep them! Or what would make you sell/why sell?

C3CF8214-1150-4DFB-9A68-E3FCDA88AB94.jpeg

All of my X’s have the same day one bounce, albeit only worn for shoot arounds and casually. I hate I missed out on the white & gold Elite X. Still haunts me to this day.
I missed out on the Gold Medal/USA and Crown Jewels 😢 (okay I missed out on the WT and champ pack).

The Prisms were dope. Not discussing performance (like you said it had that bounce, durability, etc). Originally, I always felt like the Colorways were a let down coming off the 9 (which we are not discussing performance), which had a ton of great color ways.

Back
Top Bottom