Nike Lebron 20

Have we seen the REAL XX’s?

• Yes

Votes: 107 75.4%
  • No

Votes: 35 24.6%

• Total voters
Violet frosts today at the gym. Still trying to break them in. Lot of discomfort / some numbness in the pinkies. Need the midsole foam to break in and sink down lower to give my feet a little more space

Attachments

• 1436AFEA-9EC6-4008-B960-D310520E3E13.jpeg
    1436AFEA-9EC6-4008-B960-D310520E3E13.jpeg
    410.1 KB · Views: 185
Dunno I wouldn’t wear a shoe that gave me “a lot of discomfort” even in the first wear. Gotta be the wrong size

Dunno I wouldn’t wear a shoe that gave me “a lot of discomfort” even in the first wear. Gotta be the wrong size
I’ve played in them twice so far. The first few colorways are tighter for me. The Christmas pair is looser and more comfortable. The outer edge of my foot and pinky is where it hurts.

Eh tried debut on in my nike basketball TTS, what I wear for everything, and they felt the same

Sounds like pairs of the same colrway that were made in Taiwan fit and feel different than China pairs. Maybe we need to start talking about colorway AND manufacturing location when talking about comfort, fit, and performance…

Yeah it’s mainly because my feet are on the wider side. They all fit similarly length wise but some are tighter and more uncomfortable on the width.
Eh tried debut on in my nike basketball TTS, what I wear for everything, and they felt the same

mine loosened up when I completely loosened the laces put my feet in then laced em back up.. I know sounds like duh. But I feel like the very bottom keeps the toe box tight

Back
Top Bottom