Nike Lebron 20

Have we seen the REAL XX’s?

• Yes

Votes: 107 75.4%
  • No

Votes: 35 24.6%

• Total voters
They should have released what AD had in large quantities and the olives in the yellow numbers
Just imagine the olives sitting at these prices
DE3AC785-4612-494C-925C-799BA84E80A5.png

They need to hurry up and allow Trinity’s for discount waiting for those. Not a fan of Debuts or Violets. All Star’s will be had on discount ya’ll in here hyping up the reverse swoosh but the masses can care less about the Lebron 20s ain’t no change in direction of the swoosh going to change that. The 3 pairs that are sold out 1 was stupid rare, 1 was extremely limited and the other was pretty limited. All the other Lebron 20s are semi limited and still sitting.

And if they were going for TS vibes, that sky blue definitely not helping the situation. Will they sell out? Probably. Everything except the Olives have been steady sellers.

Strange hibbett out thee Xmas in sale and not all the others. Gives me hope though 😅 $160-150 sounds good for the XX

And if they were going for TS vibes, that sky blue definitely not helping the situation. Will they sell out? Probably. Everything except the Olives have been steady sellers.
Exactly. Olives with a reverse swoosh would be more of a TS vibe.

About to hit up Nike customer service tomorrow for a price match on the Christmas I got two weeks ago. They will most likely say no but give me a 20% off coupon like last time.

Exactly. Olives with a reverse swoosh would be more of a TS vibe.

About to hit up Nike customer service tomorrow for a price match on the Christmas I got two weeks ago. They will most likely say no but give me a 20% off coupon like last time.
Nike will pricematch to hibbet?

They need to hurry up and allow Trinity’s for discount waiting for those. Not a fan of Debuts or Violets. All Star’s will be had on discount ya’ll in here hyping up the reverse swoosh but the masses can care less about the Lebron 20s ain’t no change in direction of the swoosh going to change that. The 3 pairs that are sold out 1 was stupid rare, 1 was extremely limited and the other was pretty limited. All the other Lebron 20s are semi limited and still sitting.
It’s a performance basketball shoe, the whole point is for them to be available in multiple colors for people to play in. Go line up for some dunks my guy

Lmao let’s keep it Hindu and squash this beef.

I feel like the all stars would have looked better with a blue or white outsole. Something to match the upper more.

Back in the gym with the Rashards today. Thin socks and completely unlaced lol.

Attachments

• DEDD9C11-B459-4BED-877D-0628C21ABA16.jpeg
    DEDD9C11-B459-4BED-877D-0628C21ABA16.jpeg
    387.2 KB · Views: 474
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom