Nike Lebron 20

Have we seen the REAL XX’s?

• Yes

Votes: 107 75.4%
  • No

Votes: 35 24.6%

• Total voters
Line up lmao. Ya’ll be hilarious with the comments in here like ya’ll know who ya’ll talking to.
1675017253643.gif

I need a new shoe in the hooping rotatation and I can’t decide between these and the KD 15s. I’m sifting through the pages and I can’t tell which has a better responsive cushioning set up. I’m iffy about the KD 15s cuz the lockdown. Currently balling in the Kyrie infinity.

I need a new shoe in the hooping rotatation and I can’t decide between these and the KD 15s. I’m sifting through the pages and I can’t tell which has a better responsive cushioning set up. I’m iffy about the KD 15s cuz the lockdown. Currently balling in the Kyrie infinity.
After one run KD 15 have broken in very well and feel great. No containment issues and traction is super good. They’re a real nice and smooth cushioning set up while having amazing courtfeel. Lower ride

Where are you seeing all these sold pairs?

Don't see any sold on eBay or stockx. There's 1 random size 9 sold on GOAT. That isn't enough to dictate the market
I was speaking to resell in general… figure you gotta eat 30$ on top of sale price.. just 1 example is the greens…fsr everywhere currently at retail…
0AAFA62B-82A3-47FD-A7D6-09585BCC304A.png

0DC02A78-CFED-4F4C-AD9A-681F34E92963.png

I understand big footers, but Rashard is still winning rn

Last edited:
They probably thought they were going to move like the South Beast or the Yellow joints.

I’d have returned it. Not worth the time/money.

Back
Top Bottom