Nike Lebron 20

Have we seen the REAL XX’s?

• Yes

Votes: 107 75.4%
  • No

Votes: 35 24.6%

• Total voters
These really are amazing performers..had to go 1/2 size up but wow these feel incredible.

576F757A-EF14-4D2C-AF52-4DB5369D4374.jpeg

69823CAB-5CD2-4DCE-B042-76ACA9B0722F.jpeg

8615EEA2-177C-4967-872E-2751D08376B5.jpeg

49411CA0-2814-4C68-8421-8883F10128F8.jpeg

59B9BD32-019D-4BD4-BA8C-C8E16E7133C3.jpeg

It's sad what happened to that guy's face.

On a stinted, it's be cool if you took the other Nike logo off too.

Arches were killing me after my first two games last night. Felt fine after unlacing and resting a little before putting back on. I've had this issue before, notably on the kobe 11. Not sure if it's me or the shoes.
I have relatively flat feet and this happens to me a lot in most hoop shoes I wear. Once my foot is warmed up (15-20 minutes) the pain is gone. I have some Gameday insoles in my Brons and they don't help with that initial discomfort/pain.

Arches were killing me after my first two games last night. Felt fine after unlacing and resting a little before putting back on. I've had this issue before, notably on the kobe 11. Not sure if it's me or the shoes.

I have relatively flat feet and this happens to me a lot in most hoop shoes I wear. Once my foot is warmed up (15-20 minutes) the pain is gone. I have some Gameday insoles in my Brons and they don't help with that initial discomfort/pain.

The exact same thing happens to me in almost every basketball shoe, especially Nike's.

It rare when it doesn't happen and I'm actually surprised.

The last shoes that it didn't happen in is the Nike Cosmic Unity 1, Puma Melo 1 and the Lebron 20 NXXT.

The exact same thing happens to me in almost every basketball shoe, especially Nike's.

The last shoes that it didn't happen in is the Nike Cosmic Unity 1, Puma Melo 1 and the Lebron 20 NXXT.
Did you deal with it? Just needs more break in time? Relace?

I think I have this with anything Zoom or air max… especially full length…1st run in 15 mins in strobel is excruciating, after that it’s perfectly fine. Only in Nike shoes though

I think it’s just the midsole foam being a bit stiff near the arch area. Just need it to break in and sink down a little bit and stop digging into the arch. Removing the insole gives better step in comfort if you have flatter feet. Sometimes I will wear it without the insole at the gym for lifting and cardio for a few days to help break them in.

I think it’s just the midsole foam being a bit stiff near the arch area. Just need it to break in and sink down a little bit and stop digging into the arch. Removing the insole gives better step in comfort if you have flatter feet. Sometimes I will wear it without the insole at the gym for lifting and cardio for a few days to help break them in.
Yeah same here, just takes a few games/practices to break in. After that, they’re super comfy

the goat’s shoes 🤣

But you must’ve not seen the article about Bane being a Nike athlete and these being stiff enough in the forefoot for his injured toe post rehab. Moreso than the PG6 he was wearing prior

I kinda wish the forefoot was slightly less stiff. I think the CF plate extends too far but honestly don't know how far it goes up the forefoot.

the goat’s shoes 🤣

But you must’ve not seen the article about Bane being a Nike athlete and these being stiff enough in the forefoot for his injured toe post rehab. Moreso than the PG6 he was wearing prior

I actually had jammed / lightly sprained my big toe in the new balance shoes and wore lebron 16 and 20 while I was letting it heal. The stiffness and support in the forefoot from the zoom felt much better on my toe than the soft foam in the new balance.

Man big toe injuries are painful!!!

Yeah, I unlaced after the 2nd game, rested for like 10, and felt brand new.

Remembering I felt this on my jordan 31 lows, too. But never in my 36s or jordan 19s. Definitely not giving up on lebrons yet but might bring my 36s next time as backup

Back
Top Bottom