Nike Lebron 20

Have we seen the REAL XX’s?

• Yes

Votes: 107 75.4%
  • No

Votes: 35 24.6%

• Total voters
Yeah, I unlaced after the 2nd game, rested for like 10, and felt brand new.

Remembering I felt this on my jordan 31 lows, too. But never in my 36s or jordan 19s. Definitely not giving up on lebrons yet but might bring my 36s next time as backup

Always a good idea to bring a backup pair when you are hooping in a new pair of shoes! I also bring extra socks for that matter. I noticed I tend to get blisters if I play a very long time and the socks get too sweaty.

1681999840641.png

:rofl:

I’ll just post this here

Watching the Philly/nets game, saw the commercial for the JA1’s. It dawned on me , I don’t recall seeing a Nike commercial for a sig hoop shoe on tv in ages. They used to have fire commercials. Am I trippin or has no sig shoes had commercials in forever?

I think it’s just the midsole foam being a bit stiff near the arch area. Just need it to break in and sink down a little bit and stop digging into the arch. Removing the insole gives better step in comfort if you have flatter feet. Sometimes I will wear it without the insole at the gym for lifting and cardio for a few days to help break them in.
I always thought it happened to me in shoes where there was a rigid and large carbon fiber plate, but I think you’re right.

The color blocking on this is great.

Why couldn't we get more XX / NXXT releases like this? Screw Gen Z, they're not buying LeBron's. They're hooping in Kyrie's. Let the grown and paid folk like us get simple, clean color ways.

Back
Top Bottom