Nike Lebron 20

Have we seen the REAL XX’s?

• Yes

Votes: 107 75.4%
  • No

Votes: 35 24.6%

• Total voters
B bigHazy32 how do you feel about kneesovertoesguy?
Very good, highly recommended! Just do it to your ability. I was doing a lot of that stuff 10-15 years ago but didn’t have a formal system in terms of progressing and what targets to aim for, which I think is the best part of his system.

That said, I still enjoy and use a lot of traditional weightlifting stuff like regular squats, since a big part of building athletes is training the nervous system under heavy load.

Regular squats and deadlifts and stuff builds the foundation and general strength. For basketball, we focus a lot on lateral and rotational exercises especially one leg at a time and / or in a lunge stance to make it sport specific. Being able to control your movements and decelerate / explode out of a split stance is really important imo.

Think of like doing a euro step through the lane and being able to jump with power and balance on that final step towards the rim. I’ve noticed that the rotational power and stability exercises let me do stuff like swing a cross court pass to the corner mid euro step, where as I’d basically just buckle or fall before lol.

Anyone worn the 20’s and the 37 lows? Have any thoughts about break in and feel? Longevity?

Do the 20’s cushlon pack out and lack responsiveness after a bit?

779b63bd-385c-424a-bbc6-4d1ae83a060b-jpeg.3114625

was in on the horsemen when I thought they looked more like this.

i thought they were more grey and marbled.

now, i'm out unless they hit deep discount.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom