Nike Lebron 20

Have we seen the REAL XX’s?

• Yes

Votes: 107 75.4%
  • No

Votes: 35 24.6%

• Total voters
Why would they make a Kobe colorway on a Bron?
Why not though lol
Nike-Kyrie-3-Mamba-Mentality-Bruce-Lee-Product.jpg

Sure do. Doesn’t mean yours wasn’t a poor take. 👍
The only "poor take" here is that you still believe that ones OPINION can be right or wrong based on if you agree with it or not.

Do yourself a favor and Google the definition of the word "opinion"

That way you won't look silly everytime you disagree with one.

You guys think I busted through my LeBron 20's heel counter? *sigh*

I have been having some real bad luck with my shoes lately, first the carbon fibre plate on my 37 Lows cracked and now this, **** man..

WIN_20230501_11_27_46_Pro.jpg

Last edited:
Here’s my current lebron xx collection pic.
357DAC33-2D2E-4AB8-8DEA-6705D3AF7B48.jpeg

I have the i promise nxxts coming in soon. I think I’m good after that though. I hope the 21s are 🗑️ lol.
Nice collection bro.

Saw the two black colorways in person and I like the Trinity’s way more…they just pop more than the Fab 5’s. But I’m sure those are great for guys who don’t like bold colors.

I have been having some real bad luck with my shoes lately, first the carbon fibre plate on my 37 Lows cracked and now this, **** man..

Bro is built like Zion

Last edited:
There doesn’t need to be a reason other than it would be popular and they have the laker connection. Nike not doing it is just Nike being Nike, nothing more to it.

For every person that wants a kobe cw on these, there's a person critical of anyone/anything borrowing from kobe's "legacy" posthumously.

People also probably wouldn't be thirsting as hard for a kobe cw on these if protros were readily available

I guess the only upside to this is you can file a warranty claim. Downside is you don't have TMs anymore.

Bron didn’t have a relationship with Kobe?
Kobe was Kyrie’s mentor.

Kobe was Bron’s rival.

If you believe the shoe “code” ESPN wrote about a week or two ago, then Bron shouldn’t have shoe colorways that are homages to rivals.

I think it’s all silly. Make great looking shoes and sell them to us. I don’t care about the stories behind the colorways.

Back
Top Bottom