Nike Lebron 20

Have we seen the REAL XX’s?

• Yes

Votes: 107 75.4%
  • No

Votes: 35 24.6%

• Total voters
Seeing that they are no longer listed on finishline’s site makes me think it was an accident. We will find out soon if those who copped get shipping confirmations

Is the FNL app no longer working? I keep getting an error message for the past week. Reinstalled it a few times too.

Seeing that they are no longer listed on finishline’s site makes me think it was an accident. We will find out soon if those who copped get shipping confirmations
I doubt was accident . They saw the photos leaked . I jus got another pair now so once the photos leaked they prob was like jus release them while the hype is there

Was able to grab off FNL so we’ll see.

I called Parks in Arlington and asked if they had them, the girl quickly said no but then I heard a voice in the background say something and she whispered “we do?”. Then she told me to hold on and put me on hold for like 3 minutes….came back and said “as of right now we don’t”.

Long winded story but I live far away from it and was willing to make the commute. Something is fishy though :lol:

duke40 duke40 i know you’re a VIP up there lol if you know of anything please holler!

Last edited:
Was able to grab off FNL so we’ll see.

I called Parks in Arlington and asked if they had them, the girl quickly said no but then I heard a voice in the background say something and she whispered “we do?”. Then she told me to hold on and put me on hold for like 3 minutes….came back and said “as of right now we don’t”.

Long winded story but I live far away from it but was willing to make the commute. Something is fishy though :lol:

duke40 duke40 i know you’re a VIP up there lol if you know of anything please holler!
I don't even call my FNL anymore. They get attitudes if you ask them anything.

if anyone has a 10.5 and isn’t a fan of them ide love to get them on court. The sites that had them yesterday wouldn’t ship to Canada.

7AB32B16-CF70-40D7-8357-7DBC4601AD59.jpeg
Thats cool and all, but are we SURE that these are the XX's? :wow:8)

Man I’m just waiting to get shipping confirmation from Finishline, nervous when it comes to a drop like this. UA cancelled my order on the Purple Curry 4 Flotro saying they were out of stock and had to refund my money. Which is dumb bc I ordered within 3 mins of the drop, sold out quick. Then they did another re-drop. But mine gets cancelled smh.

Anyone here had bad experience w Finishline cancelling their orders in the past?

Back
Top Bottom