Nike Lebron 20

Have we seen the REAL XX’s?

• Yes

Votes: 107 75.4%
  • No

Votes: 35 24.6%

• Total voters
Zoom turbo like the $110 kyrie lol

Really is crazy how striped down and minimal tech these are compared to the entire lineage of his line. I’m sure we will get some Nike marketing terminology for at least 3 new things introduced though, lol

Nice to see you come down from the rafters rko2004 rko2004

My question is are they BBF friendly? :emoji_eyes:
Yes I have wider feet and they feel good. The foot bed and the material should be a go. They THANKFULLY didn't use the bootie and kept the tongue separated.

For the concerns of this model being stripped down... hasn't LeBron preferred that in recent years? Nike had to hate/love how much he played in his non-sigs.

Last edited:
This pic makes CW loook better lol
0AE32546-948F-4451-A421-A086564D2095.jpeg

Was able to grab off FNL so we’ll see.

I called Parks in Arlington and asked if they had them, the girl quickly said no but then I heard a voice in the background say something and she whispered “we do?”. Then she told me to hold on and put me on hold for like 3 minutes….came back and said “as of right now we don’t”.

Long winded story but I live far away from it and was willing to make the commute. Something is fishy though :lol:

duke40 duke40 i know you’re a VIP up there lol if you know of anything please holler!

Just saw this - I was in there yesterday and they didn’t have them out. Was actually looking for the Phoenix CB94 (way too late on them). Hit all the stores and didn’t see the Lebrons then got home and saw the link was sent to me. Grabbed the size 11 and got shipping confirmation about two hours ago sk33termcg33 sk33termcg33

Seeing that they are no longer listed on finishline’s site makes me think it was an accident. We will find out soon if those who copped get shipping confirmations
I doubt was accident . They saw the photos leaked . I jus got another pair now so once the photos leaked they prob was like jus release them
20220902_171625.jpg
20220902_171538.jpg
20220902_171553.jpg

Had to make a little drive. Haven't tried it on yet but they seem like they SHOULD be comfy and the shoe is really dope in hand.

JD Sports seems to be getting these. Although some are waiting for an official word to let them go.

I went to the one in Indianapolis (Speedway location) to get these.

Excuse the picture taking skills or lack thereof lol
yea that’s where they was at. When I saw yesterday I was like hood up and took the pic. I got a couple pairs today and gotta go in morning. It’

These really look like a Kobe shoe lolol
Such a copy, very obvious. They knew his shoe doesn’t sell, wonder if his soldier line or whatever will bridge the gap between these and what he would typically wear.

The models he was wearing during the season last year when not wearing the 19, or a retro, were very similar to this. I think what what he normally wears has been starting to evolve as he’s getting older now.

I don’t think you can say they knew his shoe wasn’t selling well and made it more like a Kobe, when word was they had to scratch the original 20 because Lebron hated it. Was very last minute.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom