• Yes

Votes: 107 75.4%
  • No

Votes: 35 24.6%

• Total voters
1663330473550.png

The one lebron retro I need more than any

Forgot all about this.

There are so many dope colorways they could do if they went through his history but they gonna do Taco colorways lol

Yes the horse has been beat, but the next horse may be won’t step incorrect.. needs to be known that stuff isn’t appreciated around here.. it was congrats when he had his come up.. then he flossed however many pairs in front of folks knowingly anticipating the shoe as just getting pairs “ for the homies”… couldn’t just be straight up about it, the receipts were there and he’s Arguing he’s not selling them for 450$ While the post before shows exact same account name selling for 449.99$

Man who really cares

They will be on discount by February :lol: let him get the rappers/NBA players/YouTube reviewers. plus they already banned him from the thread so y’all the only ones keeping the convo about It alive :lol:

Last edited:
Man who really cares

They will be on discount by February :lol: let him get the rappers/basketball players/YouTube reviewers. plus they already banned him from the thread so y’all the only ones keeping the convo about It alive :lol:

Damn they can ban people from threads? 🤨 i didn’t know that

I'm glad you brought this up! Been debating between the KD15s and LBJ20s for casual wear, too. I'm guessing you have both pairs and find the LBJs to be the better overall shoe?
Yea. I think the KD’s are probably better for being on your feet all day but you can immediately tell the Lebron’s are a superior shoe Quality wise. That being said I look forward to swapping between both and enjoying which each has to offer.

To keep it short, I’d say lebrons are a Airport/travel shoe while KD’s are a Disney world on your feet all day foot.
#Washedtalk

Yea so back to the shoes. I'm definitely not feeling that teal/pink colorway. Wayyyyy too Easter basket for me. That light Teal base is just OD. The Cleveland colorway isn't bad but I'm not feeling the print. A little disappointed in these two. I still say the Heat colorway is the nicest of all thus far

Yea so back to the shoes. I'm definitely not feeling that teal/pink colorway. Wayyyyy too Easter basket for me. That light Teal base is just OD. The Cleveland colorway isn't bad but I'm not feeling the print. A little disappointed in these two. I still say the Heat colorway is the nicest of all thus far
Gonna get those green/pink joints for my daughter..

Finally got em.. will give yall a real review tomorrow after playing in them.. this doesnt feel like any kobe shoes. Stop with that. It is a minimal design for a lebron but it still feels like a lebron shoe. On a heavy side, like any other lebron lows

9D656611-8BA4-4F2C-8C71-918DCBDB69C8.jpeg

It cant be THAT heavy goldmember goldmember . Its only got cushlon soles with heel & forefoot zoom. Maybe not fully reminiscent of a kobe shoe, but it gives kobe vibes being lebrons first true low cut primary sig

I dont own a pair but just doing off the tech specs.

Ok maybe not that heavy but still feels a lil bit bulky is probably what i meant in terms of comparing it to a kobe shoe

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom