Nike Lebron 20

Have we seen the REAL XX’s?

• Yes

Votes: 107 75.4%
  • No

Votes: 35 24.6%

• Total voters
Will take both of these bad boys for the game. Will use the kobe 6 for warm ups just to compare. Lebron looks like a copy of the kobe 6 when i put it side by side tho ngl. Heel containment is the major difference i noticed so far. Cant wait to play in them

72F67BFA-F49E-4B4B-8E73-609B8918A7C8.jpeg

Will take both of these bad boys for the game. Will use the kobe 6 for warm ups just to compare. Lebron looks like a copy of the kobe 6 when i put it side by side tho ngl. Heel containment is the major difference i noticed so far. Cant wait to play in them

Which has the better heel containment??

I love the pebbled leather area that the laces go through and the wrap around piping

really hope i can get the purple ones with a coupon but you know damn well finishline gonna bust out with the exclusions this time 😔

Ok so here it is..

Definitely the lightest lebron shoe ive ever played in. It doesnt compare to any recent kobes (protro). If anyone really want to compare to a kobe shoe, probably the closest thing is the Kobe 9 flyknit low with lots of cushioning.

cushioning is what i like the most. I could feel the forefoot zoom from the jump. Traction is also really good and i played in a dusty court. Upper is ok but i feel like it doesn’t really mold to the foot as much as i like but its vwry comfy nonetheless. Wide footers will probably enjoy this shoe. I was hesitant re the heel containment from the first time i put on the shoe but it was no issue when i was acutally playing.

Really enjoyed the overall smooth ride ngl. If nike dont intend to release more Kobe protros then this will be my go to shoe

Haven’t been excited for a signature sneaker in a hot minute, but these are going to be a day 1 cop. Haven’t really heard anything concerning or bad about the 20s at all yet…

I swear posts like these are low key one of my favorite things on NT.

🗣 HOOP IN YOUR SHOES!!! 🔥

-foe

Ok so here it is..

Definitely the lightest lebron shoe ive ever played in. It doesnt compare to any recent kobes (protro). If anyone really want to compare to a kobe shoe, probably the closest thing is the Kobe 9 flyknit low with lots of cushioning.

cushioning is what i like the most. I could feel the forefoot zoom from the jump. Traction is also really good and i played in a dusty court. Upper is ok but i feel like it doesn’t really mold to the foot as much as i like but its vwry comfy nonetheless. Wide footers will probably enjoy this shoe. I was hesitant re the heel containment from the first time i put on the shoe but it was no issue when i was acutally playing.

Really enjoyed the overall smooth ride ngl. If nike dont intend to release more Kobe protros then this will be my go to shoe

How is sizing compared to the 15, 16, 17.

Does anyone know anything about quantities for the upcoming releases? I really hate having to hustle/overpay nowadays to get the things that I want
Not sure, but the only one I could see selling out is the first pair bc of everyone wanting to try them. But w/ that $200 price point, I don’t see them selling out or hard to get. That’s just how I think it’s gonna go.

Back
Top Bottom