Nike Lebron 20

Have we seen the REAL XX’s?

• Yes

Votes: 107 75.4%
  • No

Votes: 35 24.6%

• Total voters
It might depend on wear you live.

In the city of socal there's plenty of people wearing lebrons to hoop. I've seen more Lebrons than Kobes this year, but kyries still dominate both.

Every AAU Tournament and summer pro am I went to/played in the past year has been nothing but Kyries, KDs, Lamelos, (a Kobe if someone had it before he passed) takedown Nikes and Adidas.

I'm on the east coast.

If you put these up next to the rest of the 19, you can't tell me you don't notice a stark difference between the 20s and the rest. The previous 19 models look like tanks, and this looks nothing like a tank.
Could that also be the sig line evolving to what is currently looked for in a performance shoe? I don't think it's black and white like some are trying to paint.

Every AAU Tournament and summer pro am I went to/played in the past year has been nothing but Kyries, KDs, Lamelos, (a Kobe if someone had it before he passed) takedown Nikes and Adidas.

I'm on the east coast.

Forgot about KDs, they're everywhere too. Surprisingly no lamelos though.

Been coaching middle school/junior high basketball for the schools I've worked at since 2014. Lebron's have been heavily worn here except the last two models (18 and 19).

But we are SURE these are the XX’s??

The ones we been seeing have the engineered exact specifications tag and no NXXTgen lol

Assume one is just the leather/solid and one is the knit

Edit: damn it’s on the violets too. Maybe the pink diamonds just the drew leagues then

Last edited:
Hated the knit but the Breds growing on me gotta see em in person. Look like sleeker Cosmic Unity Ghosts in that colorway

Wonder what those pink VII’s about and if they related to that Pink Diamond ****…

The ones we been seeing have the engineered exact specifications tag and no NXXTgen lol

Assume one is just the leather/solid and one is the knit

1663706020976.png

i wonder if well ever find out the real story of such a non lebron looking lebron especially for a milestone number

i like them twisting it into "staying on top of today's style" but we all know that not the look they probably wanted

also wonder what they do for a low model considering these are already lows

Lebron consistently wore lower shoes last season and obviously prefers them now. How probably told Nike to design him a low top as his signature shoe that he and others would actually wear.

Regarding what they'll do for a low model. They're already a low top, how far do you want them to go?

1663706176892.jpeg

Changing of the tides, kids aint wearing highs to hoop no more

Kobe wore lows since the dawn of time

Supposedly his kids were heavy into the process of this shoe so theres that

$200 is steep tho cot dam but who am i to judge i spent over that amount on nb’s

Hated the knit but the Breds growing on me gotta see em in person. Look like sleeker Cosmic Unity Ghosts in that colorway

Wonder what those pink VII’s about and if they related to that Pink Diamond ****…
What pink VIIs you talking about pac?

What pink VIIs you talking about pac?

In that montage of the shoes collaging into the Time Machine 20s they show all his past shoes and there’s a pair of pink LeBron VII I’ve never seen

Whatever that green pair is looks interesting too

Last edited:
In that montage of the shoes collaging into the Time Machine 20s they show all his past shoes and there’s a pair of pink LeBron VII I’ve never seen
How in the hell did you catch that? 🤣 it was moving so fast when I first watched it I didn't know what was going on just assumed it was regular gr's from the past. Those would definitely be a dope release it appears

Lebron consistently wore lower shoes last season and obviously prefers them now. How probably told Nike to design him a low top as his signature shoe that he and others would actually wear.

Regarding what they'll do for a low model. They're already a low top, how far do you want them to go?

1663706176892.jpeg

Man I would love for some LeBron slides to come byke.

One of the most comfortable slides I've had in my life.

That black pink 7 the breast cancer one I think, the pair in the vid has more pink tho.

Attachments

• 154D2465-B164-4F7E-BE8E-223AD83B729D.jpeg
    154D2465-B164-4F7E-BE8E-223AD83B729D.jpeg
    14.1 KB · Views: 739
  • FD593988-F7E4-403B-B804-6298A076465E.jpeg
    FD593988-F7E4-403B-B804-6298A076465E.jpeg
    16.1 KB · Views: 812
Back
Top Bottom