Nike Lebron 20

Have we seen the REAL XX’s?

• Yes

Votes: 107 75.4%
  • No

Votes: 35 24.6%

• Total voters
That black pink 7 the breast cancer one I think.
Look at the leather area where the eyelets are in the video. That area is pink instead of black. The ones in the video are predominantly pink with black on them and the breast cancer is predominantly black. I had to watch the video multiple times to tell because it moves so fast lol

Look at the leather area where the eyelets are in the video. That area is pink instead of black. The ones in the video are predominantly pink with black on them and the breast cancer is predominantly black. I had to watch the video multiple times to tell because it moves so fast lol

You’re right good eye

I just screen recorded and slowed the vid down on phone

lebron-james-nike-zoom-kobe-1-protro-lakers-2.jpg

:lol:

Kobe and his design team on lows: “soccer players have worn low tops and cut at explosive rates during competitive play, yet there hasn’t been a lot of the injuries that basketball traditionalists have feared. The stigma of low top basketball shoes are worth facing with the potential to unlock performance benefits from increased mobility, weight reduction, and reduction of unnecessary materials.”

Bron and Petrie: “the kids like lows.”

Kobe and his design team on lows: “soccer players have worn low tops and cut at explosive rates during competitive play, yet there hasn’t been a lot of the injuries that basketball traditionalists have feared. The stigma of low top basketball shoes are worth facing with the potential to unlock performance benefits from increased mobility, weight reduction, and reduction of unnecessary materials.”

Bron and Petrie: “the kids like lows.”
Did you want Petrie to come out and regurgitate something about soccer players?

My G, I’m a Bron fan just ****posting. You caping like a mug.
No i was genuinely wondering. Like basketball lows have been out for quite a while now so I didn't know what you would expect them to say in a statement

No i was genuinely wondering. Like basketball lows have been out for quite a while now so I didn't know what you would expect them to say in a statement
Honestly I don’t expect them to say much and was actually mocking the original reasoning for lows (by Nike and Kobe) and how it really had to be sold due to archaic thought. I just found it funny.

Honestly I don’t expect them to say much and was actually mocking the original reasoning for lows (by Nike and Kobe) and how it really had to be sold due to archaic thought. I just found it funny.
I remember when the kobe 4 came out everyone on message boards had a bit of a collective worry about them being a low then the "ankle insurance" commercials popped up and I remember thinking omg nike wtf are you thinking with this ad campaign ppl are already concerned about these 😄

Back
Top Bottom