Nike Lebron 20

Have we seen the REAL XX’s?

• Yes

Votes: 107 75.4%
  • No

Votes: 35 24.6%

• Total voters
We went from "These ain't highs??" to "$200 retail???" to "Rashard is for the homies" to "Ew WNBA" to "Swoosh has a knife to my throat". Best thread that I'm currently following on NT with the "if you don't wear crew socks than youse a weirdo" in the kobe thread as close second lmaooo.

No show socks is CRAZY

Last edited:
Whats the climate for these? Do yall think these will sellout on snkrs first day?

There has been a TON of publicity for this "first" colorway. I expect them to sell well. If they don't sell out immediately, then I think most sizes will be gone from SNKRS and/or NDC by noon. I expect future colorways to be easier to get and even on discount. $200 is steep for most people and should impact people buying multiple colorways.

Nike and JP are promoting the hell outta these 20s. I understand its a “new generation” type shoe but man i never seen lebrons promoted like this at all

Nike's promotion for the XXs is definitely a step up from their efforts on the last 4-5 models. Promotion for the early models in the LeBron was WAY more than this. Nike pushed them HARD. Case in point Nike created the whole Chamber of Fear campaign for the 2s: https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct...=O1hkIVysTlw&usg=AOvVaw2W7CwIdvzlxTIyCn39htpQ

Nike's promotion for the XXs is definitely a step up from their efforts on the last 4-5 models. Promotion for the early models in the LeBron was WAY more than this. Nike pushed them HARD. Case in point Nike created the whole Chamber of Fear campaign for the 2s: https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=2ahUKEwjvio2Qwqv6AhVJDEQIHRbnBu4QwqsBegQIGxAB&url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O1hkIVysTlw&usg=AOvVaw2W7CwIdvzlxTIyCn39htpQ
I think I still have that Chamber of Fear poster mailed from Nike. Back in the day, when they used to send cool promo stuff just for email sign ups.

Nike LeBron 20
Release Date: 2022
Color: Black/Black/University Red/University Gold/Light Smoke Grey

Mens: $200
Style Code: DJ5423-001

Grade School: $160
Style Code: DQ8651-001

Pre-School: $95
Style Code: DQ8648-001

feature image
nike-lebron-20-black-university-red-DJ5423-001-2.jpg
nike-lebron-20-black-university-red-DJ5423-001-1.jpg
nike-lebron-20-black-university-red-DJ5423-001-3.jpg
nike-lebron-20-black-university-red-DJ5423-001-6.jpg
nike-lebron-20-black-university-red-DJ5423-001-5.jpg

nike-lebron-20-black-university-red-DJ5423-001-4.jpg
nike-lebron-20-black-university-red-DJ5423-001-7.jpg

I forgot about the chamber of fear campaign and the cartoon lebron stuff until you mentioned it. Great memory!!

Btw: those breds look good. The yellow/gold looks more muted in these pics than the others ive seen (from memory lol). I also like the silver swoosh on the medial side. I kinda hope it’s 3M

EDIT: still out tho lol

So the Time Machine and Miami Heat colorways are first?

Haven’t been heavy on Lebrons (besides the Space Jams) since the 12s. But definitely getting the Heat and Time Machines!!

Best Black and Red LeBron in a long time. Loving the South Beach insoles too. Really Heat reppin'.

So far in the history of teams:
Cleveland: Freegums x Beethoven (might nickname for the white/black pair)
Miami: Black/Red and Time Machines (Floridian vibes)
Cleveland Return: N/A
Lakers: Rashards

Nike LeBron 20
Release Date: 2022
Color: Black/Black/University Red/University Gold/Light Smoke Grey

Mens: $200
Style Code: DJ5423-001

Grade School: $160
Style Code: DQ8651-001

Pre-School: $95
Style Code: DQ8648-001

feature image
nike-lebron-20-black-university-red-DJ5423-001-2.jpg
nike-lebron-20-black-university-red-DJ5423-001-1.jpg
nike-lebron-20-black-university-red-DJ5423-001-3.jpg
nike-lebron-20-black-university-red-DJ5423-001-6.jpg
nike-lebron-20-black-university-red-DJ5423-001-5.jpg

nike-lebron-20-black-university-red-DJ5423-001-4.jpg
nike-lebron-20-black-university-red-DJ5423-001-7.jpg
Wish they would have used what they did with the GS on the Men's pair.

I like this The Debut color way only in the fact that it has a white midsole with the clear sole. Not a big fan of graphics though.. Wish they would have used a navy or red base instead of the white base.
1663964679923.png

This pair gonna look like straight doo-doo after 6 months if you hoopin in these 😂

If you in the NBA sure. If you the average LA Fitness hooper like most NTers are (im giving too much credit here) then you ballin 1-3 times a week, and when yall do ball yall prolly play a game max since yall taking the L anyways cause yall rather look cute in the newest Bron shoe or whuteva. Plus most people here washed, probably dont even run up and down the court like that, either cherry pickin *** or play the James Harden A1 defense.

So in short, 6 months? Theyll look brand spankin new still I aint worried about my fellow NT brothers in Christ. :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom