Nike Lebron 20

Have we seen the REAL XX’s?

• Yes

Votes: 107 75.4%
  • No

Votes: 35 24.6%

• Total voters
My Kobe 9 Beethoven’s were my go to for almost 4 years hooping. Just cleaned them after each wear and they looked great.

We act like like it’s too hard to clean shoes lol.
Those are definitely not Beethoven. That’s probably my second least favorite out of the five revealed. Only the Rashards are worse.

Those are definitely not Beethoven. That’s probably my second least favorite out of the five revealed. Only the Rashards are worse.
Never said they were. I’m referencing the white knit and what he thought they’d look like after playing in them.

Get some nail clippers for the swoosh lol.

The bred cw and white pair are really nice. I'd appreciate some blue colorways.

As well as svsm, dunkman, CTK.

My Kobe 9 Beethoven’s were my go to for almost 4 years hooping. Just cleaned them after each wear and they looked great.

We act like like it’s too hard to clean shoes lol.
Beethovens didn’t have a clear translucent outsole though right? No matter how much you clean those, if you wear them they’ll age like ****. And white knit usually ages way worse than grey knit does - if I recall the Beethoven 9s had some white in it but most pairs were primarily grey

The whole medial part of the beethoven is whit knit. You can keep the translucent sole somewhat with some up keep but you can fix it after a while with sole sauce/salon40

Grade school
CB4F5E2A-265C-4028-AAEF-0F09993B7AF6.jpeg
B530E3C0-7DD3-4DCC-95FC-FE3048C581D3.jpeg
729EFE02-BA3C-493B-B329-7D597A19C6CB.jpeg
1499A4C9-2705-470C-A403-039C6F9BBCC8.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom