Nike Lebron 20

Have we seen the REAL XX’s?

• Yes

Votes: 107 75.4%
  • No

Votes: 35 24.6%

• Total voters
Mine got picked and said delay. now just says it’s on the way with no date yet.

Yea mine says the same since Friday night, and just been waiting for UPS to pick up, which is concerning bc they should have at least picked up yesterday. I understand Monday was Labor Day. Hopefully it doesn’t cancel

IMO this Lebron is pretty anticipated!!! It seems to fit more with what the general public is playing in. It's lower and lighter...Hopefully pairs can be had under retail!

Best Looking Lebron is so subjective. I personally like the aesthetics of the VII-XI more.

Though he didn’t really point them all, I did like all the details you could see in the packaging, shoe, etc.

I know folks want disco season. But I wouldn’t be mad if at least one if shoes had a lil hype without the gimmicks (15 QS).

Man, the little details on that Violet Frost pair are insane!

Lebron 20 - Rashard79.jpg

Had a 9.5 and 10 coming to test sizing (also in that UPS/surepost “waiting for carrier” like others) but wanted to try them for some games tomorrow night, so I made the drive:
CD0CFC68-D73E-4810-87BB-DDAF4960E3E9.jpeg
4E999B85-4305-46C7-9FE4-6D11D6B3DE61.jpeg
749B6A8D-6FE8-416A-A1DB-527871F68C28.jpeg
BA5CEBAF-3696-4240-AC01-C64774DD0187.jpeg
15799521-816D-4F5E-82BE-66CCC9BC1D27.jpeg

EDIT: I have been playing in GT Cut exclusively since initial release in size 10 (except for a really short lived try with KD15). Went with same size in these. Couldn’t go down to 9.5 (PM if more info needed)…

Last edited:
Real excited for these. Finally a Bron I can play in since the 17 (which I thought were amazing). 18 & 19 let me down big time despite being fantastic silhouettes IMO. The 20s could easily become my favorite of the line pending their performance.

I'm a little confused by the "they look cheap" talk, especially being compared to a Kobe. I'm sure if Kobe had one more year in him back in 2016 and this was the Kobe 12 EVERYONE would buy them up. Kobe's also retailed for $200 starting with the 8 Elites and it stayed that way for for the rest of his line. Not to mention they had inferior tech that wasn't nearly as durable (Lunarlon and heel Zoom VS Cushlon/Zoom Air bags). And I love Kobe's, played in the OG 6, 7, 8, 10, 11. But certain Brons IMO rival Kobe's as performers, even superseding them. A narrative gets built and the majority of people just run with it. "Brons are too heavy for guards" "Kobe's are the GOAT basketball kicks" etc. you get the point. Yet guards like Kyrie at one point in time wore Brons, CP3 wore Brons, Bledsoe lived in Brons, Ty Lawson wore Brons, there are other examples but just off the top of my head. Good enough for those guys but not good enough for the weekend warriors/ShoeTubers. 🤷🏻‍♂️

People who “love” Kobe’s now aren’t the people who “loved” them back when they were actually worth it. An OG KB 6 >>>>> Protro 6 while you pay more for the Protro, yet the LeBron SB 8, ASG 9 retros are duplicates of their OG counterpart tech wise. Doesn’t make sense. Now THESE Brons are IT because they look like Kobe’s? I’m sorry but FOH with that. These look like updated LeBron 8 v2 lows to me. I look at my Sprite and Miami Night lows and see the 20.

Back
Top Bottom