Nike Lebron 20

Have we seen the REAL XX’s?

• Yes

Votes: 107 75.4%
  • No

Votes: 35 24.6%

• Total voters
It especially sucks when you're a bigger size because you're pushing into the realm of competing with pros who got big feet too. That's how some resellers also capitalize on big sizes.
Can’t the pros and Nike Schools get seeded pairs?

I’m sure we’ll see plenty of PEs especially if they pull a Kobe with the XXs. 👀

My man who bought it for his son. Tough. Might not get THE colorway but hopefully something.

I’m probably out after the Heats (which follow the Floridians). Unless they got a true Laker pair or Gator King level ASG, X BHM, 9 Champ Pack, etc.

Can’t the pros and Nike Schools get seeded pairs?

I’m sure we’ll see plenty of PEs especially if they pull a Kobe with the XXs. 👀

My man who bought it for his son. Tough. Might not get THE colorway but hopefully something.

I’m probably out after the Heats (which follow the Floridians). Unless they got a true Laker pair or Gator King level ASG, X BHM, 9 Champ Pack, etc.
I think it depends sometimes. We've seen PJ Tucker not being able to hit on SNKRS before. But also there are still other pros that aren't NBA.

Lebron 20 Time Machine-2.jpg

Lebron 20 Time Machine-4.jpg

Lebron 20 Time Machine-12.jpg

Just having fun w/ the " Time Machine " theme..... (minus the last shot) lol

Well i wasn't referring to bulk/real resellers, that was mainly a comment for all the people on social/internet who were going for one pair acting like these were Green OW AF1's or something. :lol:

PO
I’m not going to get mad at anyone for trying to resell these. Anyone with a clue would know most Lebrons aren’t great resell assets.

With inflation, that might be a pack of chicken wings, a six pack, etc from a supermarket. Maybe an Ubereat. Two movie tickets. Yadda yadda.

Hopefully, we find out what’s next soon.

We’ve gotten two Jordan 37s so far. Has there been feedback on which is better tech and court wise?

Well i wasn't referring to bulk/real resellers, that was mainly a comment for all the people on social/internet who were going for one pair acting like these were Green OW AF1's or something. :lol:

PO

You we’re correct in your original statement.

I’m not going to get mad at anyone for trying to resell these. Anyone with a clue would know most Lebrons aren’t great resell assets.

With inflation, that might be a pack of chicken wings, a six pack, etc from a supermarket. Maybe an Ubereat. Two movie tickets. Yadda yadda.

Hopefully, we find out what’s next soon.

We’ve gotten two Jordan 37s so far. Has there been feedback on which is better tech and court wise?

I don't think so.
I did hear 37's have better breathability than the 20's though.

For me though, I tend to value my own opinion more or friends i know who really hoop than most YouTuber's, so i'm just excited to get these when a random *** ugly color hits discount. :lol:

PO

Glad I was able to lockdown my pair this morning. The craziest thing happened, I went to purchase them and added to my cart. Then said that it was sold out in my size(13) so the fact I’m use to the common L that Nike provides most of us, I just went back browsing on the site maybe 10 mins later. Checked again to see what sizes were available and BOOM my size was available. Checked out with the quickness. Order was confirmed an hour later. This was all on the Nike app. I say all that to say this release was weird but it brings me joy that most of the NT fam was able to grab a pair. Especially the big footers.

Back
Top Bottom