Nike Lebron 20

Have we seen the REAL XX’s?

• Yes

Votes: 107 75.4%
  • No

Votes: 35 24.6%

• Total voters
LB XX vs Kyrie 8’s if anyone has both? (For on court)
The one thing I wish the Kyrie Infinities had is a shank plate. For my feet, I need a shoe with a good shank plate because I’ve had loads of foot problems in the past. The 20s also feel faster on your feet. But the Infinities are money and the fact most pairs were like half off recently make them a great option.

The one thing I wish the Kyrie Infinities had is a shank plate. For my feet, I need a shoe with a good shank plate because I’ve had loads of foot problems in the past. The 20s also feel faster on your feet. But the Infinities are money and the fact most pairs were like half off recently make them a great option.
If the 20’s hit disco I’ll cop for hooping, but rn the infinity’s do it for me ig. Thx for the info guys

Last edited:
LB XX vs Kyrie 8’s if anyone has both? (For on court)
I have Both and the 20 excels for me but for an extra $80 the 8s would be more reasonable. They both great but XXs are better. I have bias because of low top but the 20 is the best hoop/casual shoe to me right now. Like you said stick with them until 20s drop down.

27760EDC-CE09-495F-A4A4-90DBCE3ECFA6.jpeg
E410B9D7-2001-404E-8C46-87CF12D8CF9E.jpeg

Finish line for the win

Has anyone had an issue with the top eyelet digging into your ankle?

I was playing in mine yesterday and had to crank the laces tight for lockdown but the top lace eyelet on medial left side was diggin into my ankle. Tried adjusting the tongue but still felt discomfort.

charles 1 charles 1 , Sharpshoeter13 Sharpshoeter13 , just depends on your FNL/JD. Some have them out.

Edit: think product is DJ5423-100 if you try a store and they’ll maybe locate for you.
Yup. The only one near me didn’t have them and the manager acted like he had them in the back but couldn’t say he did lol. All good, happy to see folks grabbing the Breds early 🔥

Back
Top Bottom