Nike Lebron 20

Have we seen the REAL XX’s?

• Yes

Votes: 107 75.4%
  • No

Votes: 35 24.6%

• Total voters
Not XXs but UNDS’d these today. Had to wait to post until the Ms locked up the W lol
BC0D402F-4179-4C0F-80C0-A3AD5A1C8A32.jpeg

FD26C0DC-5F01-4E27-B4F2-EAE5CF807608.jpeg

:smokin

After my first hoop session in them i think I messed up by going .5 up. They feel a little bulky nd my foot is moving around the footbed a little. My moves feel laggy. Think ima return em nd get the next release TTS.

Great pics but it be aggrevating when shoes in general look like this in pics but the colors never hit as hard IRL lol
Nah 6pac 6pac they hit like this it’s just when junjdm junjdm use a professional camera it enhances the image more. I’m not sure if he editing the red a bit. His does seem to be more bright but that could play into how he took the pictures like angles, background, etc..

Nah 6pac 6pac they hit like this it’s just when junjdm junjdm use a professional camera it enhances the image more. I’m not sure if he editing the red a bit. His does seem to be more bright but that could play into how he took the pictures like angles, background, etc..

More with the lighting and editing, coudve bumped the saturation up, messed with the contrast, shadows or brightness but yeah youre on the right track.

I wanna take a peek 🫣 into your shoe closet lol 😂
Im trying to slow down and actually have a lot compared to howI used to be w sneakers lol
Last pic tough. Private Label still out there? I was the first dude to take pics for them to get the ball rolling when they came out what was it, 2018 or whatever. First set of pics made it to Hypebeast then they just grew and grew, they had like 1000 followers to start now idk how many they have but good to see people still getting their bags. Got like 5 of them laying around somewhere in the crib.
Yea, from what its looking like Private Label still doin their thing! They've got some dope collabs - every time I use the bag I typically get compliments or ppl asking where I got the bag from.

After my first hoop session in them i think I messed up by going .5 up. They feel a little bulky nd my foot is moving around the footbed a little. My moves feel laggy. Think ima return em nd get the next release TTS.
I've been trying to tell ppl, that at first when you put the shoe on. It feels a little snug. Then when you go to hoop in it - it breaks in and really molds to your feet well. TTS has been perfect for me.
When I go to shoot my pics, I try to def make it look like how you see the color in person, I don't use too much editing of changing the color of a product esp. Some ppl have filters/presets that do that. But for my style I try to make it look like how you see it in person,.
More with the lighting and editing, coudve bumped the saturation up, messed with the contrast, shadows or brightness but yeah youre on the right track.
and like here, no difference. When the light hits it a certain way it can change, but for the most part I try to keep it as close as I can to how I see it in person.

The protro more snug to me. My time machines are from Nike and my heat are EP from id4shoes. I went tts on both. Both brons fit fine the EP version fits better as far as toe box then the US version. I would go tts either way on these. They are not as tight as protros to me.

Thanks Fam! I'll go with my Kobe size

Hit up a Nike chat they offered me 10% refund… tempted to just send them back off principle.

Should have zero issues with a $200 shoe man
I think you should. You’re right for 200 you aleast want it to make it to the courts…smh. Might be a defect, who knows what else can go wrong with that single shoe lol. Nike getting stingy too

Gonna buy the breds once I can hoop again. First Lebrons I’m buying since the air zoom generations. How do these fit compared with the Kobe XI elite lows?

Back
Top Bottom