Nike Lebron 20

Have we seen the REAL XX’s?

• Yes

Votes: 107 75.4%
  • No

Votes: 35 24.6%

• Total voters
Wore some ankle socks with my vF today to do some cardio… won’t be doing that again smh. That tongue is no joke.
Oof. I wear no shows all the time with my VFs. Never had the tongue cut into my shins. I've definitely run into that on other shoes and had to switch to higher cut socks.

Played ball today for the first time in my trinities. I sized up to 10.5 for comfort but the shoe was not fitting well length wise for performance on the court. Looks like I might have to exchange it for a 10 and deal with the mid foot cramping and pain lol.

YMMV on sizing.

For casual, half size won’t be bad. But if you’re trying to play ball, etc, and want lockdown, etc, it’s probably snug and TTS.

Played ball today for the first time in my trinities. I sized up to 10.5 for comfort but the shoe was not fitting well length wise for performance on the court. Looks like I might have to exchange it for a 10 and deal with the mid foot cramping and pain lol.
When I hooped in my trinitys the first time they would uncomfortable but after a few practices they loosened up and were amazing.

Just arrived

Attachments

• 20221208_162052.jpg
    20221208_162052.jpg
    136.9 KB · Views: 140
YMMV on sizing.

For casual, half size won’t be bad. But if you’re trying to play ball, etc, and want lockdown, etc, it’s probably snug and TTS.
Yeah I’m planning on using these strictly for hoops. I’m more of a J1 low guy for casual.
When I hooped in my trinitys the first time they would uncomfortable but after a few practices they loosened up and were amazing.
Good to know bro, I will tough it out. Nike store must hate me by now with all the returns and size exchanges I’ve done lately

I find the last few Lebrons had my mid foot cramping too. Seems like the arch is really high. I have had no problems with the 16s.

the Xmas color is growing on me, but I still like the Debut white / oreo pair better. I actually played pretty well today in the trinity, even though my right foot was sliding a bit in them. They seem deceptively thick and high off the ground. I was standing nearly eye to eye with my 6'3 friend and I'm only a legit 6 foot. My feet felt a bit high off the ground and a tad unstable. Maybe itll improve as the cushion breaks in and sinks down a bit, but at some times when i was making hard cuts i felt a little "wobbly" in the shoe, as if my foot was standing on something that wasn't flat and solid.

Wanting to give up my time machines.

After seeing all the future releases I’m just going to hold on to them.

Back
Top Bottom