Nike Lebron 20

Have we seen the REAL XX’s?

• Yes

Votes: 107 75.4%
  • No

Votes: 35 24.6%

• Total voters
How’s heel toe transition? Have to get used to the bulk of the heel at all? Definitely look like a. drastic wide base in your pic
It’s actually really good. I don’t know how to attach videos on NT but I did a lot of 1-2 dribble pull up drills, full speed corner to corner 3 shooting, and a lot of ball handling work.

Btw if you think that heel is a wide base, check these out lol. Bron 19 low 😂
010A4435-4CEE-4602-A4B9-B2FEEE678A44.jpeg

It’s actually really good. I don’t know how to attach videos on NT but I did a lot of 1-2 dribble pull up drills, full speed corner to corner 3 shooting, and a lot of ball handling work.

Btw if you think that heel is a wide base, check these out lol. Bron 19 low 😂
010A4435-4CEE-4602-A4B9-B2FEEE678A44.jpeg
Prob would have to upload a video through IG or Vimeo then post link. Interesting 2 contrasting posts in a row on the feel, and break in/stiffness

I also did half my praxtice in the gt cut 2 and the bron 20 felt smoother on the court and more comfortable. My feet went numb in the cut 2.

Cut 2 is bouncier and I liked the pop but man your feet better be shaped like a banana to fit in these.

E48476B9-5BFD-40BF-8E03-D531446A447E.jpeg

Prob would have to upload a video through IG or Vimeo then post link. Interesting 2 contrasting posts in a row on the feel, and break in/stiffness
Might have to do with our body types. I’m a little heavier than James. I’m 6 foot 185 and he’s 6’2 150. I’m most likely heavier on my feet than he is so I press down into the cushion a bit more!

Might have to do with our body types. I’m a little heavier than James. I’m 6 foot 185 and he’s 6’2 150. I’m most likely heavier on my feet than he is so I press down into the cushion a bit more!
That’s what I was abt to say, your weight probably gives you an advantage on the cushioning. I can take advantage of my Kyrie 7 zoom turbo air and my Kyrie infinity strobel/zoom cause I’m lighter.

But when I tried to hoop in my LeBron 16’s I could barley even feel the air units cause I’m not heavy enough.

That’s what I was abt to say, your weight probably gives you an advantage on the cushioning. I can take advantage of my Kyrie 7 zoom turbo air and my Kyrie infinity strobel/zoom cause I’m lighter.

But when I tried to hoop in my LeBron 16’s I could barley even feel the air units cause I’m not heavy enough.
Oh man bron 16 feels so comfortable and bouncy to me! And it actually is kind of wide foot friendly. Why am I not just wearing those 😂 I’ve got the infrared lava colorway.

Oh man bron 16 feels so comfortable and bouncy to me! And it actually is kind of wide foot friendly. Why am I not just wearing those 😂 I’ve got the infrared lava colorway.
I love them for off court, traction was also great. Just for my build they felt like bricks. I have the fresh bred cw, the 16 line had some fire cw’s

I also did half my praxtice in the gt cut 2 and the bron 20 felt smoother on the court and more comfortable. My feet went numb in the cut 2.

Cut 2 is bouncier and I liked the pop but man your feet better be shaped like a banana to fit in these.

E48476B9-5BFD-40BF-8E03-D531446A447E.jpeg

My foot didn’t fit that well into the cut twos as well. tongue sliding and just staying up. I am 6’4” + 205 so yeah cuts cushion felt great but drop in midsole shoes in general, I just feel like I’m sitting on top of them.

My foot didn’t fit that well into the cut twos as well. tongue sliding and just staying up. I am 6’4” + 205 so yeah cuts cushion felt great but drop in midsole shoes in general, I just feel like I’m sitting on top of them.
6’4 sheesh. I need you on my league team 😂

The tongue was ok for me on the cut 2 but the shoe is shaped like a banana. Your foot better be curved like a cutlass to fit into the cut 2.

Back on topic, someone talk me out of using this 20% off on the debut. 160 shipped is tempting. Especially as I have that 200 store credit to burn lol.

Attachments

• 7BDF503A-0C6A-4842-A150-FEA95FE11595.jpeg
    7BDF503A-0C6A-4842-A150-FEA95FE11595.jpeg
    340.7 KB · Views: 821
They’re not necessarily that tight (I think that’s the cut of those Nike uni’s compared to the ones Carmelo son is wearing next to him) but that’s along the lines of length for junior high and high school here.

Those shorts look like compression underwear. James_O James_O that’s what you guys wearing these days?
Almost everyone wears compression shorts/underwear under their uniform shorts, but it looks like Bronny just has his shorts rolled like 3 times as usual. I have a dude on my team that rolls his shorts twice even tho it’s against league rules. :smh: :lol:

Almost everyone wears compression shorts/underwear under their uniform shorts, but it looks like Bronny just has his shorts rolled like 3 times as usual. I have a dude on my team that rolls his shorts twice even tho it’s against league rules. :smh: :lol:

Oh yeah, I wear compression shorts or 3/4 length tights that cover the knee when I workout or play ball. I was talmbout the short shorts haha! Rolling shorts three times or even twice would kill me from the inseam riding up. Bring back the iverson mid shins shorts!

These kids out here trying to look like female volley ball players 🤦🏼‍♂️ 🤣
Funny thing is, most of them don’t have much thigh development so they’re just showing off ashy knees.

I’m kind of on the opposite spectrum. I have big thighs from basketball and lifting so I gotta keep ‘em covered up or else it looks too much. Lol

Back
Top Bottom