Votes: 107 75.4%
  • No

Votes: 35 24.6%

• Total voters
20230113_173218.jpg
Very nice. Very nice
images (5).jpeg

I was thinking earlier...
We have discussed and pre-predicted what sneaker will release to commemorate the all time scoring record. Let's pause on that for a second. Who's to say WE will be getting anything? 😄 Do we get general releases of championship packs? Ring ceremonies? No we do not. I certainly hope we get a chance at something but id advise not holding your breath. How ill would it be if they released a zoom generation/XX 2-pack in a special colorway of both in a box designed with a collage of career highlights with a bold
1 - 38,388 in gold on the inside of the lid 🤗

We have discussed and pre-predicted what sneaker will release to commemorate the all time scoring record. Let's pause on that for a second. Who's to say WE will be getting anything? 😄 Do we get general releases of championship packs? Ring ceremonies? No we do not. I certainly hope we get a chance at something but id advise not holding your breath. How ill would it be if they released a zoom generation/XX 2-pack in a special colorway of both in a box designed with a collage of career highlights with a bold
I might unDS some lebron X to celebrate. Been debating on selling them before the inevitable retros.

Maybe at least a shirt Nike? Please?

This is the one I have in mind. Took my Miami homes out of the box today to clean them a bit. Wore them a few times to ball back in the days and they got some black scuff marks on the white uppers.
I absolutely love pure platinums. That's by far my favorite released 10. I need a DS pair myself for the collection.
Maybe at least a shirt Nike? Please?
Know what I mean?

Been a minute. Savannah was lookin right (NOT the over the top cookie cutter plastic look on Lebron's bday gane. As much as I despise the double swoosh, the Black/white Generations/Brony 1s (remember the "Lebron 1" officially named the Air Zoom Generations?) would have been my first and best looking 20s, however I discovered that it is a whole different shoe! 😔😂

i want. Full snkrs surprise drop soon as he breaks the record but Nike won’t!
Nike semi-surprise dropped the black/gold soldier 10 after the 2016 finals so you never know. Ppl were going nuts for those I remember pairs were hitting over a grand on ebay within a few minutes. I don't care what anyone says, because of the futuristic design and the historical significance, that shoe in that colorway is one of the coolest in the whole lebron line. And the way he just busted them out and no one knew what it was. Classic. Nike may give us a little taste of something but I have a feeling whatever he wears that night won't be easy to come by if even possible at all 😔

Been a minute. Savannah was lookin right (NOT the over the top cookie cutter plastic look on Lebron's bday gane. As much as I despise the double swoosh, the Black/white Generations/Brony 1s (remember the "Lebron 1" officially named the Air Zoom Generations?) would have been my first and best looking 20s, however I discovered that it is a whole different shoe! 😔😂
Be careful, folks about to come in and remind that ladies that work at their local fast food establishments look better.

Back
Top Bottom