• Yes

Votes: 107 75.4%
  • No

Votes: 35 24.6%

• Total voters
Screenshot_20230122_094609_Instagram.jpg
best non-mesh pair yet

Imma chelsea fan tho

I see people keep calling the mismatched pair 'the Lebron NXXT.' While it is one colorway of the NXXT, calling it 'the NXXT' and leaving it at that is misleading.

Just to be clear, there's the Lebron 20, which has a Nike swoosh and then a 'shadow' swoosh behind it.

And then there is the 20 NXXT, which has a large swoosh and then a small swoosh in front of it.

The Lebron 20 NXXT is a model, not a colorway.
There are different colorways of that model.
The mismatched pair is 1 of those colorways.
These are also NXXTs:
Screenshot_20230122-160938_Google.jpg

Screenshot_20230122-161011_Google.jpg

Screenshot_20230122-161058_Google.jpg

I know this seems obvious to most but I keep seeing people refer to the mismatched pair as the NXXT. Those are the I Promise NXXT, as someone showed me already. 🤙 👀
BnIK7WRCAAAKamT.jpg

I didn't respond to anything. I asked spiderjericho a question. It's not the first time he's made a comment about people's opinions changing, so I asked him a question to learn why he constantly repeats the statement of "turning" on releases. You can check his post history and see what I'm talkin about if you like.

I didn't say anything to you g-time g-time , but you responded to me. Ask yourself why and maybe you'll have your answer to the question you asked me.

It’s a joke. The Turn.

Not that serious. Even I turned on the South Beast. There was someone in here who was going to pull receipts on several of the releases. So at this point, it’s not serious because it’ll happen.

It’s like when Davey Magoo Davey Magoo posts. If you take it seriously, then you don’t get the schtick. I don’t take it seriously. Now if every post is supposed to be hyper serious…I’m not sure what to say.

I appreciate the explanation and your acknowledgment of your own turn. Honestly thought you were deadass about it the whole time that's why I'm like damn man give it a rest

As for davey...I said in the jordan 1 thread, I'll unblock him if he ever gets some black and red 1s in but til then I can't stand it

I appreciate the explanation and your acknowledgment of your own turn. Honestly thought you were deadass about it the whole time that's why I'm like damn man give it a rest

As for davey...I said in the jordan 1 thread, I'll unblock him if he ever gets some black and red 1s in but til then I can't stand it

He actually is supposed to have a pair coming in this week.

Hope you are ready

Dave is Dave. At first, I took it seriously. Like my man having that bad luck? I know there are some cold hearted types on NT: Didn’t put in the work. But I was legit cheering him on in every release he expressed interest in. Until I made the turn and found out it was a work. The Boys in the back told me just ha, ha. It’s a rib.

Now the gofundme, I didn’t believe that would gain traction and taken seriously. NT is made up of all times.
My main man Rashard 🔥🔥🔥
See. An age old Lebron XX joke. It’s been beaten in the ground but for me it never gets old.

I see people keep calling the mismatched pair 'the Lebron NXXT.' While it is one colorway of the NXXT, calling it 'the NXXT' and leaving it at that is misleading.

Just to be clear, there's the Lebron 20, which has a Nike swoosh and then a 'shadow' swoosh behind it.

And then there is the 20 NXXT, which has a large swoosh and then a small swoosh in front of it.

The Lebron 20 NXXT is a model, not a colorway.
There are different colorways of that model.
The mismatched pair is 1 of those colorways.
These are also NXXTs:
Screenshot_20230122-160938_Google.jpg

Screenshot_20230122-161011_Google.jpg

Screenshot_20230122-161058_Google.jpg

I know this seems obvious to most but I keep seeing people refer to the mismatched pair as the NXXT. Those are the I Promise NXXT, as someone showed me already. 🤙 👀
070380AC-A52D-4EA1-9B68-E4E829AC4415.jpeg

I def made the turn on the south beasts. Wish I could try a pair on in person to see how the leather feels compared to the knit.
Nothing wrong with turning heel or baby face. I won’t lie. Homies picture is mad dope. They definitely came correct with Miami inspired colors like the TM and SB. Wish we could get some Lakers love. And I don’t mean the Balvin’s.

I def made the turn on the south beasts. Wish I could try a pair on in person to see how the leather feels compared to the knit.

the SB pair was slightly more snug on me vs the violet frost on initial try on. haven't actually worn them yet as they are at the back of the line. I'm sure the leather will need more break-in time in the upper vs the woven material. It's pretty stiff leather.

So I have the Debuts and the South Beasts and I've been hooping in both (the debuts a bit more than the South Beasts since I had them first) and this might be a hot take but I think I actually prefer the South Beasts a tad bit more for hooping the more I break them in.

Both shoes are amazing and I absolutely love playing in them, but I feel the leather on the south beasts give a slightly better containment. Anyone else who's been hooping in both knit and leather pairs find this to be the case?

I wish those Art Basel joints weren't so pricey on the secondary market. Would absolutely love a pair to hoop in.

So I have the Debuts and the South Beasts and I've been hooping in both (the debuts a bit more than the South Beasts since I had them first) and this might be a hot take but I think I actually prefer the South Beasts a tad bit more for hooping the more I break them in.

Both shoes are amazing and I absolutely love playing in them, but I feel the leather on the south beasts give a slightly better containment. Anyone else who's been hooping in both knit and leather pairs find this to be the case?

I wish those Art Basel joints weren't so pricey on the secondary market. Would absolutely love a pair to hoop in.
I like and share your point : Time Machine was my first and now it switched to FAMU 🔥 shoes are getting loose with wear and play so I d rather the leather ones 🤛 FAMU are available here in Europe if need as well as Christmas, debut, … only Time Machine is sold out

Back
Top Bottom