Nike Lebron 20

Have we seen the REAL XX’s?

• Yes

Votes: 107 75.4%
  • No

Votes: 35 24.6%

• Total voters
Anyone know the diff between the actual 20's and the NXXT's ? Different tech?

The NXXT's are cheaper that's why I thought they were the takedown model but I saw some ppl on here say they aren't really a takedown bc they also have Zoom Air in them and such.

$40 cheaper makes them a budget model even if it's got zoom. doesn't mean it won't perform as well.

Lol I feel that! I got a baby due late April so I’m probably done hooping for the next 3-6 months after that. Maybe I should get a pair of olives for pushing the stroller with …. 🤣🤣🤣
Congrats fam! Your first? If you can pickup some Olives on discount, those would be nice walking shoes ha.
Thats why i think I'm waiting on the Black/ Golds when the drop in April.
April?! Is this confirmed? I can't wait that long.
Black Debuts?
That's just the name I gave them. Black/Gold is the unofficial name floating around: https://justfreshkicks.com/nike-lebron-20-black-gold/

I like the blue but I wish one shoe kept the regular swoosh direction and the other shoe had it backwards, and also wish the midsole was white or grey. That weird off-pink throws it off for me. Pass like Nash.

$40 cheaper makes them a budget model even if it's got zoom. doesn't mean it won't perform as well.

I get it but $70 is quite a big difference in price. I'm just wondering if there's any major differences bt the NXXT's and the $200 regular Bron's.

Mad that hibbets sale is over. Circled around and the Debuts were back to full price.
Same…they had buy and pickup for 25% off and the closest hibbett had them. But there was a carting issue. I spoke to someone and they said they couldn’t do anything. Later at night the issue was resolved. But I already picked up SB and was debating if I should just coo the debut too and and be done with the XX until SUPER SUPER disco season. Went back and forth. By the time I decided the sale was over. I thought the sale ended PST but it was CT. 🤷🏻‍♂️ oh well. Hibbett will probably have that sale again in a few weeks so I’ll just hold off.

lebron 10s did have the reverse swoosh first, but i still see what nike is doing lol. the placement of the swoosh going into the sole and cream swoosh, let's see if it works out for them

j1.jpg

j2.jpg

Looks like another restock…on the Debuts and Purple & Golds.

Kind of disappointed in the ASW pair.

Fingers crossed for something commemorative for becoming #1 scorer in history…something with gold at least.

Some violet frost $198 before ship on goat, not sure if someone Just posted a size run or what. That was alot lower than prior I feel, no?

I like the blue but I wish one shoe kept the regular swoosh direction and the other shoe had it backwards, and also wish the midsole was white or grey. That weird off-pink throws it off for me. Pass like Nash.
I wish the outsole was a different color, maybe blue to give some contrast with the midsole

The way it seems based off the swoosh being backwards I’m already prepared to pay resell. Someone see em up early @ me or provide link. I’m not trying to have false hope on SNKRS all because the placement of a swoosh. SWOOSH SHOULD HAVE STAYED NORMAL!

Call me crazy but I think it’s the quantity released of the backward swoosh TS that will keep them way more valuable than a backwards swoosh Bron 20.

Keepin the anxiety low key so that I’m not gassin up the Rashards on this site lol

Back
Top Bottom