Nike Lebron 20

Have we seen the REAL XX’s?

• Yes

Votes: 107 75.4%
  • No

Votes: 35 24.6%

• Total voters
What's Richard nike member ?
You can link your Richard's and Nike accounts together.

Your purchase from Richard's may be pulling from the same inventory as Nike when you make a purchase through Richard's however.

One "perk" is that there are certain releases on Richard's that are only available to those who have linked their accounts to their Nike account. You might as well just get them from Nike at that point.

There might be some other perks associated with linking them, but I haven't really noticed. Someone else on here may be able to speak to that.

At least these are my observations once I linked my account between Nike and Richard's a few months ago. YMMV

Better pics...
Screenshot_20230131_003239_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20230131_003228_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20230131_003218_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20230131_003205_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20230131_003154_Instagram.jpg
Damn, red is my favorite color and I was trying to fight the urge to buy but these detailed pics are crazy.

Y’all just let me get the Liverpools and y’all can keep the all star. Nah I ain’t gone lie I do want the all star too but I’m not gone be pressed if I miss out.

Last edited:
You can link your Richard's and Nike accounts together.

Your purchase from Richard's may be pulling from the same inventory as Nike when you make a purchase through Richard's however.

One "perk" is that there are certain releases on Richard's that are only available to those who have linked their accounts to their Nike account. You might as well just get them from Nike at that point.

There might be some other perks associated with linking them, but I haven't really noticed. Someone else on here may be able to speak to that.

At least these are my observations once I linked my account between Nike and Richard's a few months ago. YMMV
DSG will give $10 rewards every so often, if you hit a purchase threshold, etc

It's interesting he owns more stake in AC Milan than he does Liverpool but hasn't done a shoe or anything yet. Probably because they're sponsored by puma.

Just copped a pair of Trinity's at my local Foot locker that still had a few pairs left in stock, and balled in them last night. Not sure about the other molds or colorways except the Debuts but I had to go a half size up in the Trinity's......my big toe was way to snug in that toe box when i went TTS.

Might be the best ballin shoe I've played in, in a while, and I think Nike making the 20's a low/ semi low like the Kobe's really improves the court feel. and lockdown. The carbon shank plate also adds really good stability and cutting was very easy in these. Almost reminds me of the Kobe 5 or 6 Protro's in terms of the court feel and stability.

As for the cushioning, not as "cushiony" or bouncy as some of Lebron's past models like the 17's or 19's when they had 360 Air Max in them or full length Zoom Air, but they still feel plush and do the job. Nike proably had to reduce the cushioning a bit to improve the court feel I guess. But the Cushlon in the rear and the Zoom Air in the forefoot is more then enough imo.

Overall, not only a great shoe stylistically with models like the Liverpool's and Doo Doo's, but also actually a great shoe to ball in, unlike some of his past models.

Next pair on the radar: The Black and Golds

Just copped a pair of Trinity's at my local Foot locker that still had a few pairs left in stock, and balled in them last night. Not sure about the other molds or colorways except the Debuts but I had to go a half size up in the Trinity's......my big toe was way to snug in that toe box when i went TTS.

Might be the best ballin shoe I've played in, in a while, and I think Nike making the 20's a low/ semi low like the Kobe's really improves the court feel. and lockdown. The carbon shank plate also adds really good stability and cutting was very easy in these. Almost reminds me of the Kobe 5 or 6 Protro's in terms of the court feel and stability.

As for the cushioning, not as "cushiony" or bouncy as some of Lebron's past models like the 17's or 19's when they had 360 Air Max in them or full length Zoom Air, but they still feel plush and do the job. Nike proably had to reduce the cushioning a bit to improve the court feel I guess. But the Cushlon in the rear and the Zoom Air in the forefoot is more then enough imo.

Overall, not only a great shoe stylistically with models like the Liverpool's and Doo Doo's, but also actually a great shoe to ball in, unlike some of his past models.

Next pair on the radar: The Black and Golds
I had the same experience with the trinity’s as you. My big toe was hitting the end of the shoe in my normal size, had to go up half size to 10.5 and then it fit about the same as the violet frost pair in a 10 with about half a thumbs width of space in the front.

Can’t wait for the black and gold pair, love that Oreo style color blocking. Will prob cop the all stars just to have them to commemorate lebron breaking the scoring record, but might keep them on ice for now.

Hope you enjoy them! Mine are finally starting to break in. If they are a little tight at first, take out the laces and redo them loosely
Shouldn't be much of a problem as i'm sure the length is good enough for my toes unlike the trinity which i'm still breaking into but it's getting a bit looser.

Last edited:
Hoping that the Liverpool's are an easy cop, far from a fan but that red suede to me is so nice. I hope they drop a Yankees navy/grey suede pair, it'd look amazing.

Back
Top Bottom