Nike Lebron 20

Have we seen the REAL XX’s?

• Yes

Votes: 107 75.4%
  • No

Votes: 35 24.6%

• Total voters
Damn, I might need those. Why couldn’t they have made the swoosh purple??? Reminds me of my light bulb Kobe 6s. Miss those shoes.

Last edited:
I'm guessing those would be these

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230201-075007_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230201-075007_Chrome.jpg
    107.4 KB · Views: 1,551
That colorway might be the first to really rival the Rashard’s when it comes to publicly accessible colorways.

Those are definitely a lakers colorway imo. It looks like they could be going for some kind of visual effect with the swoosh, similar to the all stars. It could blend into a purple from far away.

Those are definitely a lakers colorway imo. It looks like they could be going for some kind of visual effect with the swoosh, similar to the all stars. It could blend into a purple from far away.
If they don’t get that Seahawks Blue on the first swoosh out of here.

And you definitely can’t spin a story for those. What are they on right now?

I’d like Nike iDs as well.

But we shouldn't have to look at them from far away with eyes squinted on a cloudy day for them to look like a Lakers shoe. 🤣

Man, these colorways :smh: Yelllow, orange and some like green?

Yeah. Gone are the days where i would drop 200 plus colorways im lukewarm skywalker aboot.

Being a 41 savage… id just rather binvest in releases im greatly fond of, even if they are resale routes. Old man logan issues.

But those Pate/Liverpools albeit a tad too dark on red spectrum, but blood suede shoes are soowoo sweet. Bees up.

And I…

3C968180-616B-4921-AA70-BE54A4CBA9B1.png

And spiderjericho spiderjericho = if these went ID, feeling like they’d do us dirty birdie on some hyper strike quick status.

Would have better odds at changing broken air release knobs on a pair of og Regulators.

Back
Top Bottom