Nike Lebron 20

Have we seen the REAL XX’s?

• Yes

Votes: 108 75.5%
  • No

Votes: 35 24.5%

• Total voters
You said that like I gotta help you specifically to prove I have helped people up here. Lol. First time ever speaking to me and you like well what's up then lol if I see a 13 I tell yall where it is do I not? Unless you in Norfork va it's nothing I can do

I'm in Richmond Norfolk ain nothing but a short drive away whats up with it

I don't work at a shoe store why yall think I can get em for yall lol. Now I could tell you what store has or Is getting what but I can't personally get anything for yall.

Sheikh dropping the asw on 2-16
hoping I can get them from DSG to use the reward I got after buying the grinches

Screenshot 2023-02-09 at 12.09.17 PM.png

Facts! Seems like he sits when they need to prevent losing streaks. They lost to many games they should have won. They’ve been playing catch up all season.
I understand breaking the record but they still lost that game, only 2 fg attempts in the 4th. Celebration while he sitting out with no actual injury, and they still 2 games out the play-in. It’s a bad look for a nationally televised game especially if Giannis plays and takes no mercy… game will be over mid 2nd qtr

Lebron actually looked hurt that game. He could barely move near the end of the game. He subbed himself out.
Exactly, he prolly didn’t wanna get injured even more. Every time he was out of the game he had his shoe off, was rolling him foot on a small ball, and had ice on his ankle

Smart to rest. Season's a wrap and only an outside chance of getting into the playoffs. Hit the milestone, regroup and recover, and then go back out there. AD is out too I hope. Human beings aren't indestructible robots. Discretion is the better part of valor, lol
Especially since man is 38

Pat bev trade caught me by surprise.

Somebody insert that Shaq meme “I’m sorry Rob I was not familiar with your game” lol

Look I see the lebron defense is strong. I am a lebron fan. H*ll I wouldn’t have bought thousands of money on his shoes since the 7 if I wasn’t. It’s his selection of games and the timing that looks bad. I am not saying he wasnt hurt. I seen him nursing his ankle when he was sitting. Why put that pressure on yourself to score 36 that night? He didn’t have to do that. Season is wrap but they doing all these trades right now to salvage this season it looks like. Bron was also the one on his twitter putting “he can’t/won’t miss the playoffs again”. Once again I am a lebron fan but I’m also a lakers fan. I respect his choice and y’all opinion. I’m just stating mine.

Smh bron ain’t trynna win 🤦🏾‍♂️

Facts! Seems like he sits when they need to prevent losing streaks. They lost to many games they should have won. They’ve been playing catch up all season.
He was working on his foot all game last game. It’s been an issue for a few weeks now. They are also down quite a few ppl after all the trades and the new guys aren’t available until Saturday. It makes sense to rest this game because there’s really no depth to begin with.

I'm not really a Lebron fan, I just think he's just trying to play it smart. It's better to miss this game with soreness than to try and play through it and miss the end of the season or worse.

Edit: I didn't see someone else responded lol.

Back
Top Bottom