Nike Lebron 20

Have we seen the REAL XX’s?

• Yes

Votes: 107 75.4%
  • No

Votes: 35 24.6%

• Total voters
I agree on both points. The reason I'm going with the hoodie is because I'm keeping that beeyatch DS 😄 I may get the tee to wear and put the hoodie away. James you said the 27th that seems like quite a while away to be "coming soon" but I guess that is only 2 weeks. Just seems early to be putting them on the site for it to still be 2 weeks out
Pretty sure someone mentioned the 27th the day he broke the record but I could be wrong

I agree on both points. The reason I'm going with the hoodie is because I'm keeping that beeyatch DS 😄 I may get the tee to wear and put the hoodie away. James you said the 27th that seems like quite a while away to be "coming soon" but I guess that is only 2 weeks. Just seems early to be putting them on the site for it to still be 2 weeks out

Pretty sure someone mentioned the 27th the day he broke the record but I could be wrong

My fanatics order says it’ll ship 2/22

I don't have any complaints, it is a lot of pading in the toe box but it's cool. Nice shoe but I don't know how ima wear em with anything. Like dude said before I perfer the regular 20s 🤷🏾‍♂️ but if the black and white pair drops I'll get those. Until then I'm good

I don't have any complaints, it is a lot of pading in the toe box but it's cool. Nice shoe but I don't know how ima wear em with anything. Like dude said before I perfer the regular 20s 🤷🏾‍♂️ but if the black and white pair drops I'll get those. Until then I'm good
I can understand that. Definitely prefer the 20 myself but I could probably get down with one pair of nxxt

Idk how people have so much energy to hate on LeBron :smh:
8248F615-921F-41C8-B978-0F58DFF94B84.png

Lebron NXXT Gen I Promise-9.jpg

Lebron NXXT Gen I Promise-17.jpg

Lebron NXXT Gen I Promise-11.jpg

Only played in them once so far and they feel good to me, very similar to the 20's in my opinion.

Glad you like them. They look good in person. Mine fit similar to my VFs, but the cushioning is definitely firmer than my VFs. Closer to the pair of Debuts that I had and returned.

Back
Top Bottom