Nike Lebron 20

Have we seen the REAL XX’s?

• Yes

Votes: 107 75.4%
  • No

Votes: 35 24.6%

• Total voters
20230213_063743.jpg

Work flow from today. Yes, as I said before all of my original favorite NFL players are retired or looking for work long ago. So I decided to go for Mahomes (when he was still a backup) BEFORE the bandwagon and first Superbowl! As well I know that this is the 20s and not 12s forum, however I posted this here to show that while I hate the weak stunts and throwing under the bus bron does, I don't hate bron like many assume. Heck tomorrow I am breaking out some special brons! 🏈🏀🤷🏽‍♂️🤣

So again for those who have both or know, how does the 20s size up to the 19s length of the actual shoe wise?

I think the all stars should be easily attainable for those who want them. Two things that make me feel this is 1 Most stores seem to be carrying them and 2 they aren’t on SNKRS. I think you just have to be decisive and buy within the first few days of release. Idk though just my thoughts on it. Personally I think I will purchase them and see how they look and determine whether or not I will keep them.

Do we have images for 03/10 release?
“Total orange/ vivid purple/green strike”

I think the all stars should be easily attainable for those who want them. Two things that make me feel this is 1 Most stores seem to be carrying them and 2 they aren’t on SNKRS. I think you just have to be decisive and buy within the first few days of release. Idk though just my thoughts on it. Personally I think I will purchase them and see how they look and determine whether or not I will keep them.

Shoud be this one. Pic is GS tho

Nike-LeBron-20-GS-Total-Orange-DQ8651-800-Release-Date-4.jpeg

I think that’s the right move. I’ll do the same. If I’m really not feeling it, just return it later and get the black and golds in early April. 60 day policy !

Surprisingly quiet considering the ASW supposed to drop on Thursday. Not on SNKRS so anyone got a list of places dropping em?

I'm really not even feeling the all star like that. It's not even the reverse swoosh it's just weird color blocking/choices. Blue/coconut/pale pink with an odd colored green inner swoosh? There's zero cohesion on so many colorways over the last few years. I swear they just throw crazy ish together and then try to explain an inspiration after the fact. Especially the latter releases going in around Spring time. It's just like who tf approved the "Chicken Pot Pie" XX in the brown/green/tan/orange/black/hyper purple/silver/columbia blue/fuscia colorway with teal flake clear soles and interchangeable mustard yellow laces?

Back
Top Bottom